Pics of me recently:)

lol no and thank you rockdrummer for the apology and nice comment:) no hard feelings i hope:D and and xsuperchick-i carry a purse as well but mostly when i go to the bar I don't have to carry it cuz im staff and i can put it in an office at one of our bars or i put it in the DJ botth with my gf cuz she's the dj :p

lol no and thank you rockdrummer for the apology and nice comment:) no hard feelings i hope:D ................
Never any hard feelings Alicia and I never mean to offend anyone. I kid around allot. Sometimes maybe too much.

Nice pictures and is that your new boyfriend? I thought you are married unless I'm mistaken. :dunno:

No Cheri definitely not married lol only 20and not finished school yet! Plus my fans Italian so they'd kill me lol ad no that's my new girlfriend well almost 4 months

Those are nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.

No Cheri definitely not married lol only 20and not finished school yet! Plus my fans Italian so they'd kill me lol ad no that's my new girlfriend well almost 4 months

Interesting... girlfriend who is dress like boy. Asia are difficult to tell if they're girl or boy :eek3:

Interesting... girlfriend who is dress like boy. Asia are difficult to tell if they're girl or boy :eek3:

Nahhhh, That's not always the case. I ve been around lots of these chicas. I have close couples of friends. sometimes its hard to tell from between with the sex. It doesnt make any different if they were that kind of nationalities. But interesting to know its your point of view.

Back