Phyllis and Marlee on CSI

Gonna try and watch this at a friend's or something. CSI has done a deaf episode in the past, and I remember it being really good.

I agree with Bot , its a long way from today lol Hope I remember :lol:

OMG that would be soooooooooooooooooo cool!! I love that one episode where the deaf victim got ran over on Season 2 and then the Marlee episode as well.

William Petersen will not return to CSI for the episode

Man I am so bummed.

He needs to come back. CSI isn't the same w/o Grissom.

Yiz

Sweet!

Thanks for letting us know. By the way, Long time no hear. How are you, ITP? :)

Still kicking. Turned fifty recently. Been working almost sixty hours a week doing hospital security. Night shifts are sooo much fun.

Say 'hello' to Chuck and the mall gang for me the next time you're in Lexington. Feliz Navidad y Prospero Ano Nuevo.

Gonna try and watch this at a friend's or something. CSI has done a deaf episode in the past, and I remember it being really good.
Yes, I remember that episode. I think it was the first season.

sex pot.... interesting.

sex pot.... interesting.

That little bit at the end is what you took away?

I cried from the fact it looked like emotional healing in the family would happen.

Jiro, that is all my husband got from it too.

Bots, you and I were doing the same.

Ms. Phyllis did and excellent job. I nailed the bad guy as the terp right away! I think this episode was great and hope they do more soon.

That little bit at the end is what you took away?

I cried from the fact it looked like emotional healing in the family would happen.

everything but sex pot. that's just funny. and also it's cool that the mother wanted both to spend more time with each other in person.... not thru webcam.

Loved how the interpreter had a shocking role in all of it. Usually they are the most nuetral people in the Deaf community and for one to hurt the Deaf community like that really makes for a great plot!

I saw the CSI and the hour went very fast. Wow. I never suspected about the interpreter nor the "deaf" lover (very surprise that he can hear). I learned something from that show. Sex pot in Peru? Very interesting. Mrs. Grissom (Deaf mother) want her daughter-in-law to be together with her husband instead of far away. They should remain to stay together instead of separate. I have to agree with Mrs. Grissom (Phyllis). I do hope Gil Grissom come back with more of the Deaf episodes. :fingersx:

I thought it was a good episode. I do not normally watch CSI but I saw the reminder on FB yesterday so I did watch it. Love that they incorporated real deaf actors.

Back