Photos of my dear Rotties!

Cute dogs! Looks like they had a fun 4th of July. :)

Looks like they enjoyed themselves. What beautiful girls.

Wow!...Beautiful and healthy-looking Rotties!...Bet they are very protective and strong....

You have great dogs, dogmom. With the name comes the heritage. :thumb:

:ty: for viewing/replies:wave:
we had a great time playing, hope to get some water pictures sometime!
they are sweet, strong, loving dogs - different personalities, but also similar Rottie temperaments. The baby is 6 months and the bigger dog is 3.
we also have 12 yr. old Lab but it's not the best idea for him to be out with the girls for physical reasons - just their rambunctious-ness, and the baby doesn't have the physical control the adult has.

Rotties are amazing dogs. My neighbor has an old rotty and I was told it beat the tar out of two German Shepherds that attacked it some time back. They have my respect, lol.

I love and your dogs are beautiful!!! I missed my 110 lb Rotti Cubby... She was put down from diabetes and cancer. :( I am planning to get another rottie puppy in the future!! :thumb:

:wave: Beowulf and Phillips! Phillips I am so sorry about your Cubby who went down from those diseases, cancer is such an issue in the breed:( I lost my very first beloved and much missed Rottie to kidney disease, diagnosed at age 2. I wish you best of luck with search for new Rottie baby in the future - remember to ask LOTS of questions from either the local shelter, rescue group or breeder where you can get your Rottie from <don't buy from pet shop, newspaper, fair, parking lot etc.>

:ty: Beowulf, yeah they are amazing dogs, such a combination of qualities and abilities that we love. Our girls are very precious to us. We also have a very dear sweet Black Lab <12 years> whom I love but hubby has never really bonded with him in the way he did with the Rotties.

:wave: Beowulf and Phillips! Phillips I am so sorry about your Cubby who went down from those diseases, cancer is such an issue in the breed:( I lost my very first beloved and much missed Rottie to kidney disease, diagnosed at age 2. I wish you best of luck with search for new Rottie baby in the future - remember to ask LOTS of questions from either the local shelter, rescue group or breeder where you can get your Rottie from <don't buy from pet shop, newspaper, fair, parking lot etc.>

Yep Cubby was 10 years old. I am preferring to buy a puppy with a reputation show breeder. If you do breed your dog then I would buy puppy from you !:D

I could tell that your dogs are from german rotti's bloodline! ... Because america Rotti dog has a small head. ;)

wow, so lovely, I love them.
Now Im considering to have my own dog. :P:roll:

beautiful violet and kaylee.

I had two dobermans when I was a kid. my both dobermans (boys) were pretty handful but adorable! I was sad that they passed away due to the tumor in the brain. We were all devastated because of the same happened twice at the different years. THey both were so young. :(

:ty: much, guys :) Frisky I really enjoy Dobes too! My parent's neighbor has always had Dobes. That is very sad about the tumors :hug:, I'm sorry, so hard:aw:

:ty: authentic:) hubby is the photography and technology expert. He's always been involved in that since I'v e known him.

:wave:lilcy. do you have a favorite dog in general?

:ty: much, guys :) Frisky I really enjoy Dobes too! My parent's neighbor has always had Dobes. That is very sad about the tumors :hug:, I'm sorry, so hard:aw:

:ty: authentic:) hubby is the photography and technology expert. He's always been involved in that since I'v e known him.

:wave:lilcy. do you have a favorite dog in general?

Sorry, Dogmom, didn't notice your special ask, ;)
Yup, actually, I love Cibotium barometz very much.

Back