Photography

Thank you, I appericate it, I would like to go there one day, who knows, maybe we will meet and you can show me around!

Awesome, that sounds great! :D I'd love to show you around if you ever come to visit. There are a lot of nice cars, beautiful people, beach goers, etc....it reminds me sort of California in a way.

Also, I took pic of 3 different cruise ships leaving Seattle to different destinations. That cruise you saw in the pic is the last cruise that was leaving Seattle before I left for a long walk on the waterfront trail.

Awesome, that sounds great! :D I'd love to show you around if you ever come to visit. There are a lot of nice cars, beautiful people, beach goers, etc....it reminds me sort of California in a way.

Sweet, I will let you know when I come over!

ca9b2308.jpg

I took this picture on 8/3/2008 from Alki Beach. :)

I took tons of different interesting pictures, too.

I love that picture. It's beautiful picture. This picture looks perfect. You can make bigger picture, put it in the frame and put the picture frame on your wall if you want to. :)

It look like it's between WA and OR nearly to the awesome waterfall(s)?

Yup, it is in Washington and actually if I am not mistaken it is actually between Washington and Idaho. My pastor was driving so I didn't really know.

Here is more

trip031.jpg

Mytrip109.jpg

Mytrip005.jpg

Misc-2.jpg

Misc-1.jpg

Picture003.jpg

This is a lunar eclipse in Baghdad Iraq

newiraq028.jpg

This is in Sadre City Iraq

Copyofnewiraq006.jpg

Also in Sadre City Iraq

Familypic077.jpg

Familypic076.jpg

Familypic075.jpg

Familypic071.jpg

100B1670.jpg

BBQ018.jpg

Celticty, beautiful photography! Thanks for sharing! :) I know where that area that you posted the first pictures with mountains and the beach....that's Lake Sammanish beach and Mt. Si near North Bend/Snoqualmie.

Celticty, beautiful photography! Thanks for sharing! :) I know where that area that you posted the first pictures with mountains and the beach....that's Lake Sammanish beach and Mt. Si near North Bend/Snoqualmie.

lol probably I have no idea. But I think it was that area. That is a fun Hiking trail.

Back