Photography

I agree with LT ... like a postcard, picture-perfect! :thumb:

My experience in photo field for over 35 years.
I work as photo tech and graphic/reproduct industrial for over 25 years.

You won't believe what I have....

I have five vintage Canon FT, FT-B, EF and two Canon F-1 plus 7 lenses.
Mother Day 2002, I got rheumatoid arthritis. Change everything from film to digital.
Now, I have Nikon D1h, D1x and D2hs and 10 lenses. Soom, I will buy D2x or D2xs. Right now, I am thinking about sell my one camera at photo forum or ebay.

Currently, I am doing freelance photographer for rivals.com. I am part of Press Photo.

I left my things on the table at stadium's press dept. You can see my laptop bag and 2nd camera.
DSC_0251.jpg

I shot at game.
sm-DSC_0428.jpg

sm-DSC_0437.jpg

DSC_0763small.jpg

DSC_0016a.jpg

Someone offered me to photo at College Football at Bowl. That's wonderful for my experience at bowl.
DSC_0106-1.jpg

My travel....
After 30 min sunset, I shot this place at Utah - near to Arizona.
DSC_0863s.jpg

My Canon F-1 is retired... Plus collection antique.
-IMG00066.jpg

darkage ....

I love the Utah pic! :)

So freelance photographer means that you photograph anything? Or do you have a speciality?

On the other hand, what's your preference?

darkage ....

I love the Utah pic! :)

So freelance photographer means that you photograph anything? Or do you have a speciality?

Thank you...

Freelance is very independent from any companies. Some companies take my pictures for their website, magazine, personal, etc.

Asked me about speciality... Depending what kind of my taste and skill. Wedding or family studio photo is not my taste. I like Journal, accident or crime scene, sports, candid, etc.

Nice Darkage, very nice. Looking to sell any of ur Nikkor lenses?

Thanks... And, I like your "the rock"

Sometime, I use my user id "darkside" at other forum. My personal, I like darkage.

I know D40 and D60 won't auto focus (without AF-S). I know one person has D50 with 180mm f/2.8. D50 should be accept any lenses except AI or AIS lenses.

Sometime, I think about sell my 105mm f/2.8 AF-D and 70-300mm f/4-5.6 "G". Any "G" lenses is not great for my hand work due to rheumatiod arth.

105mm f/2.8 AF-D is not cheap price.
70-300mm f/4-5.6 G should be $80 to 120
Good price at Brand new Nikkor 70-300 lens for nikon - eBay (item 110274603723 end time Aug-01-08 13:16:30 PDT)

70-300 is not right kind for me because too slow auto focus for me at sport event. I like 300mm f/2.8 or f/4 and 400mm f/2.8 at sports.

My suggest... look any used lenses at craigslist, photo forums, local store, keh.com. In LA, they have few good store like Samy's and other companies.

Too costly. I will look for low cost one by ebay.

You can get good one like Nikon D1h (2.7 megapixels) for under $400. My personal... I love my D1h over D1x (5.4 megapixels). One thing... D1h and D1x are not great battery life for non-experience photographer.

Me too! I will go back maybe next summer, and go to see that island...my hubby haven't yet. So why not. A family day trip to the island. :thumb: And Golden Gate Bridge...I did walked across...it was fun! I will do it again!!! We'll see...

Yeah it is, alcatraz island. I have been there before. :D

ca9b2308.jpg

I took this picture on 8/3/2008 from Alki Beach. :)

I took tons of different interesting pictures, too.

Back