Glacier National Park, Montana

Waterfall, Glacier National Park, Montana

Detian Falls separates China from Vietnam

Cloudy Moon - Shot at 300mm
33aw849.jpg

Moon - Shot at 300mm and cropped 50%
o2y5d.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder why it taking so long for me to see the photos , I am not seeing them right now . :(

The photos may still be loading. When I was on DSL I had to wait until all the photos on the page loaded before I could see which new ones were posted. Some photos load faster or slower than others.

Well, posting images that fill the entire screen doesn't help matters on this website. I think there is a rule limiting the size of images uploaded to this website but I'm not positive.....

There probably is an image size limit but I don't know what that is... yet.
When an image is oversized we see the yellow bar at the top of the image stating the fact that the image is too large and to click the yellow bar to see the full image.

I normally upload images that are as close to 800 x 600. I'll upload a smaller image tomorrow at 640 x 480 to see how that looks. Smaller images would load faster as well.

EDIT: I resized my last two photos above. See if that's better.

A Grand Flyover

Sunrise at Yellowstone National Park finds steam rising from the surface of the Grand Prismatic Spring, the park’s largest hot spring. Your Shot member Jassen T. overcame high winds and turbulence to capture the view while piloting a plane at 11,000 feet. “This incredible place is not only remote, but flying over high terrain is dangerous,” he writes. “Trying to get the right angle without people on the walkway while trying to maintain the right altitude and attitude also made things complicated. While flying, I remember thinking to myself that I didn't want to leave. There are just not enough words to describe magic.”

Sunshine Skyway Bridge in Tampa, Florida

nb-half-dome-11-12.jpg

Yosemite Valley in the Western Sierra hits the peak of fall colors this week.

ab-yosemite-chapel-11-12.jpg

Autumn leaves add a splash of color behind Yosemite Chapel.

Back