Phonak Una

lovezebras

Reaction score
Heyy!! There's alot more talk about digi aids around here and i was wondering if anyone has the phonak una... I seem to think i am the only one:ugh3: ...lol

here are my ha features

Digital Bionic sound quality
4 channel gain and MPO shaping
4 independent manual programs
2 full choice listening programs
2 input selection-only programs
dWDRC signal processing
AudioZoom
DataLogging
Feedback Phase Inverter
Design integrated FM or microMLxS- i have this for my fm!
Digital Noise Canceler

There are 4 diff types of unas for hearing losses and i have the Una m AZ
my ha (una m) fits only mild to moderate losses but there is another (una sp) for profound to severe. The AZ sounds for audiozoom...im not sure wat its for exactly but i think it has something to do with the 2 microphones i have instead of the one! lol

I like my ha alot. My loss has been progressive in my right so far, so i'm not sure where ill be if my loss goes above 50 dB as my ha only accomodates up to 53DB so thats pushin it..but hopefully that won't happen for awhile! lol
the pic is the ony from the website is exactly like mine black and everything:)

Attachments

• una-bte.jpg
    una-bte.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 13
I have a Phonak Una, too, same as your except purple.
Picture518.jpg

Hope that picture doesn't come out too big, but that is mine. I have audioboots connected to them, so I can listen to my MP3 player/Computer via a wire that hooks directly to the Unas. :lol: But yes, I love them!

hmm is that the mx9 or watev that connects to the una for fm..i have that too but i use my fm system is it better for the direct audio input?

u have slim tube too, i have ear hook with mine ...i wish i would have gotten a color with mine :( im too chicken lmao

Hi, I have the Phonak Una on a trial basis, have had for about 2 months...While I think it has a lot of great feature, my speech perception is not as good as with the Oticons (ITES) that I am wearing now so I will not be buying the Phonaks. I did like the environmental sounds, the "calm" program and the volume switch and was considering trying the fm system with them. But, I have switched back and forth with the Phonaks and the Una and I am kind of disappointed with the Phonaks. I have had them adjusted also. My audi works for All Childrens's Hospital here in FL and there is no limit on the amount of time you can spend snuggled up close to your new HAs trying to get to know them. Also, Speech with the Phoanks becomes distorted in certain situations.

really..well i guess it jut depends on ur loss. I had to go for a few adjustments too but overall i never had any real problems with it other than my cat stealing and hidng my first one which ended up with me having to get a replacement! lol the only thing i HATE is wind and really high pitched voices bother the crap out of me but other than that no complaints! Sorry the una isn't working well for you! :(

Back