Phonak Solanas

plasticdinosaur

Reaction score
Hey, I'm getting a shiny new pair of Phonak Solanas Monday! Anyone else have these? I'm getting the MicroM BTEs, and I looked at a picture of them, they look so small! I have a moderate hearing loss, and my last pair were analogues, which where huge and chunky. I wonder how these littler things are going to be able to cut it! Lol.

14ictmp.png

My old aids were even bigger than the outlines used for comparison.

http://www.phonak.com/content/dam/p...t_Information_Solana_GB_V1.00_027-1074-02.pdf

Your Solana is second from left at this link. Is it the same as what you posted above?

SlimTube HE/HE10 680
126 /132
128 /134
54 /57
59 /62
<100 – 6800

These are the specs.

It is the same. I guess I'm just kinda nervous because I come close to tapping that line, less then 10dB away from it. What if my hearing gets worse? My audi is really nice, but she seems a little inexperienced, not that I really know anything about it. It just seems like a close cut considering that we're not sure if my hearing will get worse or not.

It is the same. I guess I'm just kinda nervous because I come close to tapping that line, less then 10dB away from it. What if my hearing gets worse? My audi is really nice, but she seems a little inexperienced, not that I really know anything about it. It just seems like a close cut considering that we're not sure if my hearing will get worse or not.

Can you change to the next up?

I dunno, I guess I can ask her at my fitting on Monday. It would help if my greatest hearing loss wasn't in the low frequencies like it is.

I dunno, I guess I can ask her at my fitting on Monday. It would help if my greatest hearing loss wasn't in the low frequencies like it is.
I would tell her you want something that will give you "headroom" for future loss (but not necessarily the strongest out there). That's why I went with the Naidas rather than wait for the Oticon Agils last year. I too have loss in the low's as well as in the high and the Agils were not going to give me headroom for the lows.

that's great plasticdinosaur!
I might be able to pick up my new hearing aids 2omorrow for sure if my cold goes away :)

Back