Phonak Q50 up or phonak ix up

Delville

Reaction score
Could anyone tell me the differences and witch hearing aid is better in there opinion the Phonak Q50 up or the Phonak IX up?
Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

Thank you I found them on eBay for a buy it now for 900.00 for two but the person also has a make a offer option so I offered $750.00 waiting on a reply. Do you think that is good pricing?

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I'm not too sure. Depends if you have to pay to get them set for you loss etc etc.

There is a repair lab that has been posted on this forum before that is in the US and people have used. The repair lab will have any HA no matter what.

<-- Proud Owner of Naida Q50 UPs.

My audiologist was able to get them with my Insurance (medicaid) for $738? if I remember. But I have no clue what they cost Retail. I am going to assume medicaid/medicare go by different pricing than someone coming off the street to buy them.

Last edited:
I'm not too sure. Depends if you have to pay to get them set for you loss etc etc.

There is a repair lab that has been posted on this forum before that is in the US and people have used. The repair lab will have any HA no matter what.

You wouldn't have there screen name by chance would you.

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

Yes there screen name is
Jrnantiques

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Back