Phonak Cassia H2O water resistance HA's

Deafkid88

Reaction score
Just purchased these today, totaling $2,690.00, was going to be $4700+. But I did my research with pricing & working with a third party company (truhearing.com) by having BSBC health insurance provided by OfficeMax Inc. I did not go thru the 3rd party dealer. The local hearing aid company priced match my offer minus taxes & membership fee of $108. & $10. S/H.

I got the compilot remote all in one, Bluetooth capabilities. Cassia were originally $2100 each. Got them approved for $1095. Compilot for $360. & ear molds for $70 ea which was going to be $85. But they gave me a special. 2 year warranty & free batteries for a year.

I am an iphone4s user, I have a 95-105 hearing loss, do not use asl. Use oral & hoping these work out great for me..

Purchased with an HSA account of $2500. $200. A month 24 months & $190. Out of my pocket so I can't officially complain.

I'll be receiving them next week.. Can't wait and hope I made a great choice

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

You paid in full without even trying them ?

What's the trial period for them and the return policy if you don't like them ?

My Audie just asked for a deposit and full payment (or payment arrangements) within one day after the trial period.

Deafkid88 said:
Didn't offer the trail til I paid. 30-40 days I didn't pay all of it yet.

Wow, that's a very short trial period !

(Here its a trial period is legally required & it's 60-90days).

Good luck, hope you like them!

Last edited:
when I first tried the Naida, my audie's office did want the money upfront even though I was just trialing them. old audie told me to keep my money, make sure I liked the HA first (and at that time, I didn't care for it and returned the Naida).

anyway, good luck with the new hearing aids and hope they make a difference for ya! :)

Thanks, I'm just hoping I made a great choice.. All I can think of is another phonak brand I'll accept if this doesn't work out..

I don't know anything about Cassia but I'm sure it's a good hearing aid. I've always been happy with Phonak for the most part.

What's the trial period for them and the return policy if you don't like them ?
g.gif

Wow, that's a very short trial period !

(Here its a trial period is legally required & it's 60-90days).

Good luck, hope you like them!

It may vary by state here. In Tx we get 30 days by law. Audi can keep $200 for their time if you return them.

Back