Phonak Audeo V70

NadineS

Reaction score
I have these Phonak's ordered for a trial. There isn't much info on them it seems. I was told they were new (released NOV 2014). Anyone have any experience with them?

I've had them for a few days now and I have to say I am impressed already. The ComPilot II and TV link are pretty impressive. Easy to use and easy to pair on Bluetooth enabled devices. I was actually able to watch tv without captioning and actually understand speech which is a miracle in and of itself. When I take them off I realize how much I have not been hearing. The duophone feature is great too answer your landline and the sound is sent to both hearing aids. The frequency compression is taking a little to get used to but that's to be expected. I'm not used to hearing certain sounds and with compression they won't sound like normal hearing but hey I'm lucky to be able to hear them at all. The aids themselves are tiny and light with RIC (receiver in canal) big difference for me I'm so used to moulds.. HA's have come a long way since my Unitron UE's that's for sure. Many different features, too many to name. I suggest if you are interested in these HA's go to www.phonakpro.com for more info. These are Phonak Audeo V70 312. I'm impressed so I'm keeping them :)

Back