Phillips, like your garden blog

dogmom

Reaction score
:wave: Phillips, just wanted to write that I went to your garden blog and enjoyed! I LOVE tomatoes:) We have had a lotta wind here, too. Last night was a big storm with much lightning and now we have small lakes in our yard!

Thank you!!!! :D I will update this weekend.. I have lots of vegetables! :giggle: I will make tomato with dehydrating and green zucchini preserving jars this weekend...{ step-by-step instruction} also pictures too :thumb:

oooh, YUM! I will look back on your blog! What is your favorite thing to grow?

Thank you!!!! :D I will update this weekend.. I have lots of vegetables! :giggle: I will make tomato with dehydrating and green zucchini preserving jars this weekend...{ step-by-step instruction} also pictures too :thumb:

Oh, Id love to see the picture of tons of veggies. my coworker gave me the green zucchini. they look beautiful. :lol: They are so good.

ooh Phillips, can you pm me your link :)

I have just arrived home, back in Austria, yesterday I spent all morning in my garden in UK picking fruits/vegs and cutted them up and froze them ready for winter. My mum is giving me rhubarb and raspberry pie recipe.... :)

Last edited:
Last weekend, I made 12 jars of tomato sauces and yellow and green zucchini pickles. Sorry, I didn't do the steps and pictures since my kitchen was real heated and couldn't be remained there longer than 5 minutes! :ugh: .... I will do next time with how to steps for preserving jars because I have a ton of green unripe tomatoes! :D

Attachments

• vvveeggg 001.JPG
    vvveeggg 001.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 6
  • vvveeggg 004.jpg
    vvveeggg 004.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 6
ooh Phillips, can you pm me your link :)

I have just arrived home, back in Austria, yesterday I spent all morning in my garden in UK picking fruits/vegs and cutted them up and froze them ready for winter. My mum is giving me rhubarb and raspberry pie recipe.... :)

Pm you and Here :) I will do update soon!

My Garden

Last weekend, I made 12 jars of tomato sauces and yellow and green zucchini pickles. Sorry, I didn't do the steps and pictures since my kitchen was real heated and couldn't be remained there longer than 5 minutes! :ugh: .... I will do next time with how to steps for preserving jars because I have a ton of green unripe tomatoes! :D

wow. You have got a talent with garden and artwork. :shock: thanks for posting the photos of veggies. I love zucchini pickles. My coworker gave me the zucchini. I decided to give my mom in law. She made the zuccini bread. OooOO :D

That's pretty interesting. I never have made homemade tomato sauce. And never heard of zucchini pickles. :hmm:

My mother has a recipe for a homemade spaghetti sauce for 150 people. We had fun cutting it down to 25. We then separate it into 5 people serving and freeze it.

I have an enormous weird tomato! I will post a picture tomorrow.
:lol:

Here pictures of werid tomato! alike penis or big nose! :ugh:

Attachments

• augg 041.jpg
    augg 041.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 6
  • augg 037.jpg
    augg 037.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 6
:giggle: wow, Phillips that is different! Reminds me kinda of long red pepper! Is that the only one? Was the plant you picked it from any different than the others?

Here pictures of werid tomato! alike penis or big nose! :ugh:

oh my god! i have never seen like this. i ll show my mom about this one. my mom would laugh real hard! lol. she is into witch things. so it would look perfect as a tomotoe witch! :giggle:

Back