PFH-Boulder's Avery Brewing hosts American Sign Language happy hours

I forget where it says on their website but they do ship beer fairly widely across the country. For example, there's Avery beer at just one liquor store here in Riverside, a city without a side nor a river to speak of and 300, 000 souls. :lol:

Last edited:
I forget where on their website but they do ship beer fairly widely across the country. For example, there's Avery beer at just one liquor store here in Riverside, a city without a side nor a river to speak of and 300, 000 souls. :lol:

LOL....

I used to love Oregon Beer. It too was hard to find for a long time.

Does they have beers that I never seen in my area? I means rare beers or limited to some local.

Yup...

There is quite a few.

Ballsmack
Big Smoky
Meph Addict
Out of Sight
Hand of Buddha

and about 40 other beers that are never out of the tap room.

Oh ok, my favorite beer is Budweiser, also I tried Blue Moon, Coors, Corona and Sam Adams, all of them, exception of Corona are good. Corona was my first beer that I drank at homecoming party with some high school kids in 5 years ago.

I want try any beers that is rare or limited to local.

Oh ok, my favorite beer is Budweiser, also I tried Blue Moon, Coors, Corona and Sam Adams, all of them, exception of Corona are good. Corona was my first beer that I drank at homecoming party with some high school kids in 5 years ago.

I want try any beers that is rare or limited to local.

Once you go Avery, you can't go back.... Just saying.

Good stuff! Would like to try Avery on tap. I'm sure it's much better than out of the bottle.

Yup...

There is quite a few.

Ballsmack
Big Smoky
Meph Addict
Out of Sight
Hand of Buddha

and about 40 other beers that are never out of the tap room.

Oh really, I haven't hear of this name but interesting.

because I'm going be addicted? :lol:
Let's say this: Avery will turn you into a beer snob, just like any other microbreweries can.

You'll never look at the american style pils the same again, that is if you enjoyed the bigger beer.

LOL....

I used to love Oregon Beer. It too was hard to find for a long time.

Have some in my fridge. :D

I have a friend that gets it frequently, and brings cases on her yearly visit.

Mirror Pond Pale Ale

Cascade Ale

and I think...

Bachelor ESB is what she brought this year from Bend, Oregon

Have some in my fridge. :D

I have a friend that gets it frequently, and brings cases on her yearly visit.

Mirror Pond Pale Ale

Cascade Ale

and I think...

Bachelor ESB is what she brought this year from Bend, Oregon

:)

Let's say this: Avery will turn you into a beer snob, just like any other microbreweries can.

You'll never look at the american style pils the same again, that is if you enjoyed the bigger beer.

My hubby will LOVE you! He totally is a beer snob!

your parent have a coffee shop.. If I ever go to boulder, that's the first place I'll visit. :)

Back