Pets trapped or hiding

Miss-Delectable

Reaction score
It happens to us all when we go looking for our pet and looked and looked some more.

Now where have you found them?

With my first cat, my sister accidentally locked him in the garage. She didn't apologise for that! However, he got to spend the night on her brand new couch in there, hehe.

Second cat, Mum once locked him in the garage for few mins. But he has been overlooked sometimes when we call out for him.

We'd find him basking in front of the large window behind the lace curtain. He somehow blended into the curtain.

One time, he hid behind the couch. Other time I'd find him in one of the cubby hole in my wardrobe.

My pets know very well I can't hear and that I can't see in the dark. SO they love to hide in the backyard in darkness!

I end up with a powerful flashlight and sweeping the backyard with a cane. When I finally stumble upon them, they run for the house. And they always look like they are laughing at me!

Pets Hiding

Laughing..aren't pets fun...I miss my Luke , he was 14 yrs old and just this year I had to let him go..he had cancer and I could tell it was time. Luke was a Big dog..Yellow Lab...My constant companion..lol..I always turn the shower on and let it run a bit before jumping in and luke would always lay on the rug in the bathroom till I got out..he was so amazing...well one day when he was younger..I couldn't find him anywhere..searched and searched and yelled and yelled...but nothing so i thought he was probably asleep in the yard..he did that at times so I went back in the house..into the bathroom and stripped down. pushed back the shower curtain and THERE HE WAS..laughing just standing in the shower warm water slashing him and I swear to you..I think he was smiling......I miss you LUKE! Peace always..Midnight♥♥♥

Just a couple of weeks ago, a repairman came to clean and fix the furnace/vents (the thermostat didn't seem to be working). Somehow the back door got left open, and when the guy turned on his monstrous, thunderous, chaos of a machine to clean the vents, Molly freaking booked it and disappeared. We thought for sure she'd darted out the door, so I spent the day calling for her (including tapping a can, as her heart can be reached through her tummy), and I posted "Lost!" ads all over the internet. Later that night, I fed the other two cats and when Molly failed to appear, it was all but cemented that she'd gone outside (Molly never misses a meal; she lives for food). A few hours after their suppertime, I was watching TV when I glanced down and saw Molly. Took me a second to realize that it was, in fact, Molly (guess I thought I was looking at Buffy). She spent the rest of that night and all the next day looking around in terror for the furnace guy. We figure she either crawled through a hole into a wall and hid there all day, or she was huddled behind some boxes in my sister's room. Other than that, all I can think is that Molly found the most ingenious hiding place. Nobody could find her!

Back