pets annoying

I don't have a pet anymore but back at my parents I had two cats and one dog. One of my cats was so silly that when the door bell went off he went just like the dog to the door (who was barking... obviously) ;) and my silly cat stood right next to him, meowing his lungs out of his body :giggle:

:roll: JamieLynn *missing her silly kitty*

I don't have a pet anymore but back at my parents I had two cats and one dog. One of my cats was so silly that when the door bell went off he went just like the dog to the door (who was barking... obviously) ;) and my silly cat stood right next to him, meowing his lungs out of his body :giggle:

awwww any pets are the best medicines for us!

My pet cat tends to stand between my monitor and me while I am reading posts on some forums and chat screens on other sites. Sometimes he uses my monitor as one of his stretching posts and I have to get him away from it.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: that I gotta see!

I'm reading lot of your posts about cats liking to stay on somewhere warm... so why not just get a cat bed with electric heating pad?

My cat sitting on my body while I am trying to sleep in bed. Kinda uncomfortable and annoying. She got plenty of room on the bed to sleep on but rather to sleep on me! :lol:

Blackjack sticks his head in my Tea mug to drink tea. Not much of annoying, but kinda "c'mon! Get away from the tea!" (R.I.P. :-( )

Mocha is annoying when she tries to "cover up" the water bowl, but instead knocks the water bowl over. Hence why I had to get a heavy dog bowl. She also prefers drinking hot bath water over nice cold fresh water. She's weird, but many cats prefer "dirty" water over fresh clean water.

Hobbes is annoying because he will not move from the spot that he's laying down at or will walk right in your face if you're busy reading a newspaper or eating or whatever.

My annoying is my horse Rosie! Every time I went to feed hays. She got exciting run and bucks to a front electric fence from shelter. Sometime She runs and to slide nonstop on slipper mud or snow then she causes broken the poles!

Two days ago she did break one of the poles from slide on snow! :giggle:

PS... An electric fence always turns off because she is very respecting it! :D

My cat sitting on my body while I am trying to sleep in bed. Kinda uncomfortable and annoying. She got plenty of room on the bed to sleep on but rather to sleep on me! :lol:

Mosey does that to me and he has to knead on me all the time.

If Aghori pulls Mosey away, he'll either hiss or jump back to me and continue kneading at my arm to fall asleep.

I always claim it's annoying but deep down inside I love it when he does it! :P

I had a dog that had one of those sucker toys. It's a ball that consists of mini-suckers all around. You throw it against the wall and it slowly sticks and rolls down the wall.

Well, this dog would pick up the ball with his mouth... then throw it against the door. Then walk up to the door and sit there watching the ball slowly roll down. When it arrived to the bottom, he would pick it up... back up a few feet... then throw it with his mouth again. The whole thing repeats.

We didn't know until one day when we heard thudding noises. We went to check it out and saw the dog doing it. :eek:

Funny.

Wish I videotaped it. It was before I was an internet addict. ;)

well this morning my dog, Pappy was licking my face to wake me up LOL jeez
but i always cherish him.

heheh he need to go out potty *duck* lol

oh RIGHT! i forget how dogs are.. i grew up, having doggies all my life. first thing on their minds, potty time outside NOW.

cats wake us up for breakfast. NOTHING ELSE. haha

lmaoo frisky yeppp hehe i grew up with cats so Pappy is my 1st dog

awesome!

i had cats and dogs all my life. I thought i am allergic to both (mildly). Years later, it turns out its dogs, not cats. :roll: Only dog with long hair is bad for me but short hair such as doberman, chichuahua, etc. they are fine. weird!

Back