PETA Swats at Obama for Killing That Fly!

I had someone from PETA try to tell me I was being cruel to Tigger because I was using her as a guide dog. I got right in this person's face and said "Excuse me? My dog LOVES her harness and the work she does. Instead of harassing me for using an animal I have every right to use, why don't you go bother someone else?" Fortunately, that was the only PETA member I've ever encountered. Thank goodness for small favors. :roll:

WHAT? Are you serious that she told you that you was being cruel to Tigger? Did you tell her what you need a guide dog to company you to anywhere you want to go? That PETA lady is :crazy:

I know it :topic: question but it´s just small and curious question. How could you tell Tigger that you want to go Post Office, doctor or whatever then she can lead you there?

If the PETA workers experience having bed bugs, rats, lice, or mice in their homes, I am sure they wouldnt hesistant to use pest control.

Ha ha. When I see bugs in my house, I want to use the nuclear bomb on them!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Yes I am animal lover but not extremely exaggerated like PETA! Of course I killed part of insects...

Are the members of PETA meat eater?

What they do if flies go into their mouth? Do they feel bad or what?

*Just curious question*

I never love PETA they should be outlaw

They should come see what I done to trillions of inspects with my bug zapper.

I enjoyed zapping bugs with the bug zapper that looks like a tennis racket. It was interesting to see how they sizzled on it and sparked, ouch!

Well, I think I should be arrested right now because I just killed a housefly few minutes ago. :lol: *wonders if PETA will be reading this post and find me?* ;)

As for PETA doing all this - It is just that Obama is the president and obviously, they want to do this just so they can get the recognizance from everyone.

:lol: we need you here as a moderator.

yeah you are right that PETA did it to get our attention through obama's in order not to forget PETA on purpose. I am sure of that.

I enjoyed zapping bugs with the bug zapper that looks like a tennis racket. It was interesting to see how they sizzled on it and sparked, ouch!

:lol: You just reminded me of a "Redneck Joke"

You might be a Redneck if........ Your entertainment is a six pack of beer, and a bug zapper!

*Shipping off a CARE package to PETA board members, consisting of fly steaks and bee pee.*

Apparently Lincoln is getting some pats on the back because he wouldn't have hit that fly. :lol:

Unlike Obama, Lincoln likely let fly live when it landed on him during photo session

CHICAGO - President Obama launched his campaign from Abraham Lincoln's hometown, used his bible to be sworn in and quotes Lincoln at the drop of a stovepipe hat.

Now it seems the two share something else: an encounter with a fly.

Daniel Weinberg, the owner of the Abraham Lincoln Book Shop in Chicago, has a photograph of Lincoln with a house fly on him.

Weinberg doesn't know if the fly survived the encounter or if it suffered the same fate as the one that had the audacity to land on Obama during a television interview Tuesday and found itself on the business end of a presidential hand.

But Weinberg joked that Lincoln likely let the fly live, something that would have pleased the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, which announced it was sending Obama a contraption that traps but does not kill bugs.

"He was the great pardoner," pointed out Weinberg.

One thing Weinberg does know is that unlike the fly that landed on the current president, the one that landed on Lincoln had the upper hand - at least for a while.

That's because, said Weinberg, the two crossed paths when Lincoln was in Alexander Gardner's Washington, D.C. photo studio, when Lincoln went there to sit for a photographic portrait in August of 1863.

To sit for such a photograph at the time, Lincoln had to remain absolutely still. If he moved to, say, swat a pesky fly, it would have caused the photo to blur, Weinberg said.

So even if he knew about it, Weinberg said that if Lincoln wanted a photograph of the quality of the one he got he would have to keep his hands where they were and not do as Obama did, and, as the president said, hit that "sucker."

That doesn't mean Lincoln didn't mete out swift justice if a tiny intruder got too close.

That was clear during a speech in which Lincoln, a young congressman at the time, spoke out against President James K. Polk's Mexican War policy. Lincoln told of his experiences during the Black Hawk War.

"Did you know I am a military hero," Lincoln said in a speech in July 1848. Then Lincoln, acknowledging that he never saw combat, said he did have "a good many bloody struggles with the mosquitoes."

%7bb3072e43-cb8a-4a01-bf14-774ab9b11769%7d.gif

%7Bd3e5efba-ebae-494f-9313-2a590160c35c%7D.gif

ouch.... ouch..... ouch...... :lol:

I say we round up all PETA members and send them to Iran to join in the protests there.:giggle:

Back