Pet Peeves

Too many to list, but then again, I am trying to learn the phrase, "Don't sweat the small stuff".

True, dat....I've bit my tongue so much, it's beginning to look like hamburger steak...:giggle:

I identify with a lot of the above, for sure.

Some of my sillier pet peeves:

- when the Chinese food place forgets the sweet 'n' sour sauce on the rare occasions when we get eggrolls. Or when they don't put in two fortune cookies! (Told ya these were silly....)

- when my dog licks, licks, licks my toes so I have to keep moving them away from him. Drives me crazy! And not in a good way.

- when I buy the Sunday paper from the newstand and it's missing a section, invariably the section I'm most interested in reading.

- when I'm doing a little project in crochet with some left-over yarn, and find out I'm just barely short of being able to finish the project, so then I have to buy a whole new skein to finish, so I then have to find another project to use up the remainder of THAT skein...and that is how I end up with SABLE - Stash Acquisition Beyond Life Expectancy.

1.) Chronic complainers & whiners....
2.) Bad hygeine...dirty hair, teeth, clothes and elbows...
3.) Laziness
4.) Making up "excuses" and blaming someone else
5.) Filthy vehicles...(fast food bags & wrappers, etc.)
6.) Too much Perfume/aftershave...some people take a bath in it.
7.) Overweight people whp "pig out" at Buffets.
8.) Animal abuse, in any shape or form...I don't tolerate it
9.) Braggrats (people that continuously "brag" about their achievements, etc.
10.) "Know-it-all's"...those who profess/act/feel they are smarter and more intelligent than anyone else.

(guess I'm on a roll here....:hmm:)
hmm I guesss too late listing reading 0_o

1.) Chronic complainers & whiners....
2.) Bad hygeine...dirty hair, teeth, clothes and elbows...
3.) Laziness
4.) Making up "excuses" and blaming someone else
5.) Filthy vehicles...(fast food bags & wrappers, etc.)
6.) Too much Perfume/aftershave...some people take a bath in it.
7.) Overweight people whp "pig out" at Buffets.
8.) Animal abuse, in any shape or form...I don't tolerate it
9.) Braggrats (people that continuously "brag" about their achievements, etc.
10.) "Know-it-all's"...those who profess/act/feel they are smarter and more intelligent than anyone else.

(guess I'm on a roll here....:hmm:)

these two are some of the biggest piss-off too

BB,DD,DP,JC,JR,RJ,SA,SM,WW.. are just a few of the many oxymorons here....

Too many to list, but then again, I am trying to learn the phrase, "Don't sweat the small stuff".

Read my list again, some is no small stuff. :) But I know what you're saying. I dont have very many pet peeves. :cool2: (compare to others. :lol: )

my pet peeves-
1. no laundry basket to throw dirty clothes in. hate it when its not returned to the rightful spot in my bedroom

2. tailgaters flashing lights or people who think they can "squeeze in" in front of me when I am towing my trailers. I mean come people- I have quite a few tons behind me riding on a single point on ball hitch!!!!!!! Do you want me to plow your over if you decide to brake for something and you are too close?!

3. papers in the kitchen. it means NO mail, no kids homework when done. I am at my cooking best when in the "mode" with no mess in kitchen before starting

4. toilet paper MUST ride over top, not under when mounted in the paper holder. I mean come guys- who wants your dirty fingers touching the walls when grabbing paper and the next person touches the wall where your fingers touched the wall before?! EWWWWW!!!!

Wirelessly posted (droid)

I don't like whiney people who complain. Now, here's my list of complaints. *in whiney voice*

Someone tap my head to get my attention is my #1 PET PEEVE.

I would hate that too!! did you say anything to the person?
When I took Finlay , my hearing dog out some people would come up and pat him on his head without asking if it ok! One guy started to go this and I moved his hand away! The guy gave me a 'dirty look' and I said to him " how would you like someone patting you on the head while working!" I would had let the guy pat my dog if had asked and it would not be on his head.

4. Toilet paper must ride over top, not under when mounted in the paper holder. I mean come guys- who wants your dirty fingers touching the walls when grabbing paper and the next person touches the wall where your fingers touched the wall before?! Ewwwww!!!!

yes!!!!!!

These are pet peeves my kids do..

1) Hovering over me while I am cooking. (Stay out of the Kitchen!)
2) Leave one million dirty glasses on the counters (Pick a glass and drink from the same one, Its only tea!)
3) Leaving the cabinet doors open. ( It's easier to do than opening it)
4) Constantly opening the fridge to look what's in it. ( Nothing changed, It is the same as it was 5 minutes ago)
5) Leaving stuff lying around (simply just pick up after yourself)
6) Knocking on the door when I go to the bathroom.. (Yes, they are teenagers and still feel the need to interupt my bathroom time)

I can not wait til they have kids!! :)

Do we have the same kids? LOL

Right now my big pet peeve is the crappy app for Facebook on my phone. Pisses me off to no end.

These are pet peeves my kids do..

1) Hovering over me while I am cooking. (Stay out of the Kitchen!)
2) Leave one million dirty glasses on the counters (Pick a glass and drink from the same one, Its only tea!)
3) Leaving the cabinet doors open. ( It's easier to do than opening it)
4) Constantly opening the fridge to look what's in it. ( Nothing changed, It is the same as it was 5 minutes ago)
5) Leaving stuff lying around (simply just pick up after yourself)
6) Knocking on the door when I go to the bathroom.. (Yes, they are teenagers and still feel the need to interupt my bathroom time)

I can not wait til they have kids!! :)

Do we have the same kids? LOL

These are the hallmarks of being a parent. All kids are the same it seems when it comes to these things. :laugh2: My number one peeve is: Disturbance when I am in the bathroom :roll:

These are the hallmarks of being a parent. All kids are the same it seems when it comes to these things. :laugh2: My number one peeve is: Disturbance when I am in the bathroom :roll:

ahhhh so totally. :lol: glad I can lock the door when its necessary!

People not taking responsiblity for their own actions. The ones that blames things on everything and everyone else but themselves. I can not stand those type of people.

Today's pet peeve...my right eye vision being so cloudy and it being itchy and sticky. Ugh...allergies!

Religious people who thinks they are better than others just cuz they are religious.

Number ONE pet peeve...
At work, when I use the phone (VCO), and any employees will back away cuz I'm busy with phone. When I use VP and signing to someone, employee walked in my office and start talking to me!!! So, I posted a sign on the back of the VP: "See me signing? Go away!"

Religious people who thinks they are better than others just cuz they are religious.

Oh, that's one of my pet peeves as well. Or that you are bad because you make a joke or live a certain lifestyle.

Back