Pet Peeve ...

What size are those screens on the airliners? Federal law mandates the inclusion of the cc chip in all TV's 13 inches and up, right?

Tousi said:
What size are those screens on the airliners? Federal law mandates the inclusion of the cc chip in all TV's 13 inches and up, right?

Hmm...you've got a good question there, Tousi. I reckon the TV's in most planes are smaller than 13 inches. I reckon that was set up to have a loophole for those who have small TV's less than 13 inches -- therefore, not required by law to acquire CC's. :squint:
Sleazoids!

My son has a 13 inches TV and it does have closed capition and the one that my ex husband took before he moved out also has closed caption in it too both of them are 13 inches....

Look like most tv does have closed caption in it!....

^Angel^ said:
My son has a 13 inches TV and it does have closed capition and the one that my ex husband took before he moved out also has closed caption in it too both of them are 13 inches....

Look like most tv does have closed caption in it!....

For those TV's that are 13 inches and BIGGER, yes, they HAVE the CC chips in them.

The ones that are SMALLER than 13 inches don't have caption chips in them at all.

*hmmmmmmmmmmm*
Let me snooping into the walmart and to see if 13 inches size of t.v. and to find it out what's up if possible provide in the chip for cc inside it.. I'll check the t.v. all brands..
and also will update w/you guys...

Bullymom, if you go to Walmart to look at TV's, remember look for UNDER 13 inch TV.......but I wonder if the US Federal law re: CC applies to TV's sold in Canada??

Ask Mr. Happyface man :) to help you with TV.... you know one on commerical for Wal Mart...

Tousi said:
Bullymom, if you go to Walmart to look at TV's, remember look for UNDER 13 inch TV.......but I wonder if the US Federal law re: CC applies to TV's sold in Canada??

Back