Pet Names

I have 8 cats in here..

the Older uncle cat- Bear.... he's act so lazy so bear do lazy in the some way so why not i called him bear! but my son called him Big Bear *cute*

Father of cat- Kermit... I love him so much, he had a orange eyes and he's special to me.

Mother of Cat- Rose... she have a PINK nose that way it's look like rose color..

Babies names...
Oreo-boy Creame-girl Both are much alike with black, white, alike oreo cookies! Oreo is very loveable... Creame is the STUBBORN!

Mossy-girl- she's my favorite kitten she look like racoon eyes so I name her Mossimo but her nickname is Mossy.. Mossy is the kisser!

Cinny-girl- She had cinminnon colors, the quietest one.

Harley-boy- black,orange, white- Lonely he hate to be pick up.

That's all folks!

I have a black male cocker spaniel 11 year old dog name is Emmitt. I was gonna show you all a picture of him but the picture is too big...darn it!

I have one dog oreo 12 soon 13 yrs old this dec 8 poodle/terrier and 2 cats hearty and auburn 2 1/2 yrs old here pix of pets HEARTY on ty beanie of beddie AUBURN is layin top of tv

Attachments

• HEARTY.jpg
    HEARTY.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 2
  • AUBURN.jpg
    AUBURN.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 3
  • WOLFYOREO.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 4
i used to live on a farm so i had many pets like horses, cows, chickens, roosters, rabbits, pigeons, doves, peacock, ducks, pigs, etc etc. etc..
one i never forgot.. we did had a crow name charlie.. he was very smart.. steal ur foods and especially candies- his fav.. once tornado came thru.. his home was thrown over.. he flew to the house and pecked at the window.. my mom saw him and let him in the house.. he didnt flew away.. very smart.. he died of old age.. we had him for 17 yrs.. :( after he died.. we went to his nesting place.. and we found many stuffs he stole over the years.. my old fav ring.. old candies still wrapped.. fake snake, papers and etc.. i dunno why he stole them for?? lol.. still he was very smart .... hehe sure missed him!

i had many dogs growing up.. my first dog..she was a mixed collie.. i stole her from next door neighbor... spoke my first sentence.. wo the do!! LOL hehe.. later i got to keep her.. but she died of old age.. :( so many dogs.. im not gonna name them all.. lmao..

many cats .. once we had 48 cats one time.. i dunno what happened to them.. i think my dad gave them away while i was at school.. :(

the longest one cat i had is patches.. she just died last Feb.. she was 15.. the longest cat i ever had than other cats.. she was bottle raised. so now i have 14 cats.. and one dog, a cocker spaniel hes almost 13 yrs on nov 14th.. his name is Mac..

my son did have a dog name Scrappy but he died last Aug 9th.. so he only have two cats and one fish .. he told me name over webcam but i didnt undy him what he said name? LOL i will ask again.. hehe.. he had 4 turtles.. i told him better let them go as winter is coming.. they need to hibernate.. which he did let go last sept.. i told him we will get another turtle next spring.. we will get another pup for him.. dunno what kind.. yet..

Right now we have two cats and a dog, I have old cat name is Tiger. My son's cat name is Misfits (named after the band) and dog belong to my oldest son and his girlfriend. Her name is Broughram (got this name from car).

We used to have two pigs, we called them pork and bacon. After that no more pigs cuz I could not eat them. Broke my heart when we had to kill them and eat them.

When I was growing up, I had a dog named Sam that looked like Snoopy. Sam was very well known and liked around our small town. He had a wonderful life because we never chained or tied him up and he was free to roam around town wherever he liked. Lots of people loved him and he became skilled at "begging" for food everywhere so that when he would come home in the evening, he was too full to eat his Alpo. My dad could never understand how he could stay so fat but apparently never eat a thing.

Now I have two dogs, Trouble (I posted a story about him here) and Ichaya. Trouble we named due to his mischevious personality. Ichaya was named by my husband, who had her a year before he met me. He named her from a character in a Star Trek novel... no idea what it means, but it's a pretty name!

Cats-- first one was Fluffy, 2nd was Snuffy... Fluffy ran away and got hit by a car. Snuffy had a skin problem which caused my whole family to become allergic to him, so we had to give him away. Then 3rd cat was named Bumper, 4th was Thumper.

We also at one time had a Hermit Crab named Mr. Krabs-- after the Spongebob character, and I used to have a pet Gerbil named Gertie.

i remmy befriend a calf name is Star who i learned to love and play tag games with.. he love to play push the bucket game.. and everything.. one day we were eating dinner.. she said how u like Star?? i said what about Star? she said well i had him butchered for meats.. i cried!!!!!!! i got sick and vomit and refused to eat any of STar's meats.. my mom think im being silly.. i refused to eat anything that i befriend with? no way.... :(

I have a registered dog paper that has his name on it thats says
"Raging Mack and blank last name" so we call him Mac for short.
His father dog name is "Raging Thunder" so we sorta name him after
his father and another reason is because of the name of truck "Mack"
you know? Mack trucks? hehe... :mrgreen:

my dogs name is tequila
i have two cats....buster and meows
and a hamster named chipper

my list pets name

I used to have red lab dog, his name was rachet, His friend mouse named tiny :boink:
Now I have aussie cattledog named Buddy, He is most friendly dog that people ever see. That make sense for his name be Buddy. He's everyone best friend.. Also Buddy animals friend is 3 cats Tammie, Kitkat, Cuddle. Also his other animal friend chicken named sue :boink:
Pretty cool huh??

boa lab pitbull ( gave away)
Bear ( pure breed pitbull) gave away ( moving )
Bree ( same as above)
Spotty * dalmation dog ( gave away)
Jake ( black cocker spaniel) gave away due to moving again * no thanks to asshole ex hubby of mom's)
Choclate Pitbull gave up due to a long story!
magik ( german shepard moved in with mom and dad then went to the no kill shelter then was adptoped by sonoma county sheriff's department as a police dog where she specialiizes in showing how to find things Died in line of duty ( stray bullet in a gang war hit her)
Shadow ( shadow gave up long story)
Maxi 9 yrs she's still with us.. im glad i kept her! shes still a fat fuck!
Lilo 21/2 yrs with us too named her after lilo and stitch movie with uddy shes lilo im stitch the bitch LOL!
She She 3 yrs old ( my sister's dog they moved back to california)
( cats)
billie named after a days show where billie disappeared then was found ( gave away)
marlena comes and goes comes and go just like this marlena! ( gave away)
puddy tat after the tweety comment ( ran away) -- thank maxi for that!

First cat was called BoMac. He had that name as it was easy to pronounce it. People had mistakened his name for Beau.

Ragdoll cat, I have now, is named Samson.

deafangel75 said:
I used to have red lab dog, his name was rachet, His friend mouse named tiny :boink:

They come in red? I've never seen that before! Do you have a pic of what a red lab looks like? :)

I have four pets in my family:

* Pure Maltese Terrior- CoOkie! He's 8 months old (I name him after my favourite biscuit!)
* Black Gold Fish- Ping Pong. My baby sis's fav pet. He was named after the ball, Ping Pong because they have same common- size and shape alike.
* Fighting Fish- Rocky. My bro named him because he's so boring like a rock. I dont know why he choose that name.
* Yabba- Skinny. My bro's yabba is sO skinny, compare to other yabba.

Back