personal how-do-you thread

Liza

Reaction score
OK I think I got this right this time. Shocking! That's right.. I started another thread! So, how is everyone? News you can tell me in here? I can keep a secret!

Hubby sick with pneumonia, have been taking care of the big baby for a week now. hehe. I think I found my dream job.. just started it last Friday, and no, bbnt, I'm not a streetwalker. :P

What is everyone doing for the weekend?

Haha, well, if you survive your perfect weekend, let us know!

well---

Husband working late today.... Dunno when He will be home from work. but I am babysitting 2 boys tonight as My friend asked if I could watch her two boys so she can have her "time of time privacy without any interruptions" on their belate anniversary this weekend.. so I suggest I will watch her kids.. if she watch my kids next weekend as I spend my 6 years marriage with my dear husband on May 12.. so We both agreed to do that :) soo

yeppie they're small ages too LOL

my daughter kayla 13, son sean 10, everett 3 these my kids... their kids J.... 4 half yrs old and E.... 2 yrs old... and.. kayla asked if Her friend M.... can sleep over to help me with boys.. since she offer me for help.. so why not :)

Wendy

what a good deal you made with your friend, wendy! you will be sure to enjoy your anniversary with your hb! hehe.. wow everett is 3 years old already.. why, i remember when i last saw him.. he was in diapers! is he learning a lot of signs yet?

moonlight, are you working all weekend?

Yes I think it is a great deal. since we both live in same state again.. and they moved out Mass... now living in maine... Their own house too.. hehe...

husband just walked in...

Hugz,
Wendy

what a good deal you made with your friend, wendy! you will be sure to enjoy your anniversary with your hb! hehe.. wow everett is 3 years old already.. why, i remember when i last saw him.. he was in diapers! is he learning a lot of signs yet?

moonlight, are you working all weekend?

nope. only tomorrow. I work at a public hospital and we have to print thousands of medical bills of patients of the hospital .We send the bills to the insurance and they make payments for them... tiring job :|

wendy, ignore your hb!!! lmao jk

moonlight, i hope at least you get paid well hehe

wendy, ignore your hb!!! lmao jk

moonlight, i hope at least you get paid well hehe

thank you but I get so low ! so hopefully I'm going to 'move' to another job oppurtunity in June or July... counting days :fingersx:

moon, i changed from a job i really hated to one i love recently.. stuck it out with the hated job for months.. damned contract.. always stressful and busy.. tough with having a lot of limitations on the job, zero growth.. just looks good on that cv so i'm just seeing that upside. smiles.. there's to a better opportunity! good luck to you.

moon, i changed from a job i really hated to one i love recently.. stuck it out with the hated job for months.. damned contract.. always stressful and busy.. tough with having a lot of limitations on the job, zero growth.. just looks good on that cv so i'm just seeing that upside. smiles.. there's to a better opportunity! good luck to you.

:ty:

no idea yet.... but i need do laundry and clean up some house works. I just got home from Illinois for a small visit to my family and cousins. it was a good time.

Today Im cleaning a bit and doing some laundry.. tomorrow, we're all going to "Family University" thingy that my son will be performing in with his class. Can't wait to see how that turns out.

Got a workshop tomorrow to see Carol Padden (ooo, big name!), a possibly last meeting for CAD chapter on Sunday, while preparing the LAST WEEK OF TEACHING ASL CLASSES (WHEEEEEEEEEE) but alas preparing the finals too (yuck).

This hectic schedule will be over in a matter of weeks and I will be left with nothing to do, no jobs, nothing.

(Well at least I got time to surf and be sun-kissed... I totally need it...! SUMMER OFF TO BE A BEACH BUM!!!)

So right now I am job-hunting for late Summer/Fall and looking for a place too. :-/

OK I think I got this right this time. Shocking! That's right.. I started another thread! So, how is everyone? News you can tell me in here? I can keep a secret!

Hubby sick with pneumonia, have been taking care of the big baby for a week now. hehe. I think I found my dream job.. just started it last Friday, and no, bbnt, I'm not a streetwalker. :P

What is everyone doing for the weekend?

Liza's deam job

armpit-sniffersa.jpg

*studying about transexual* Oh! I am doing great, just studying many things around my big book shelf :)

I just got home from a looooong trip ( Omaha ). I was invited to watch the movie so called " The Visitation " with other Christian friends. It was all good. :)

OldNavyG, how long was your visit with family and cousins? And.. more importantly, when are you coming over to clean my house? :P

Wildhunt, be sure to let us know how Family University turned out today. The name sounds fun. What does it involve?

Gnarlygirly, it's always one thing huh?! Congrats with finishing your last week of teaching ASL and starting your summer job as a sun-kissed hobo ;) I know you will do well with the finals, even if you have to suffer in the meanwhile. I know you'll shoot me for saying this, but new beginnings are pretty exciting! Enjoy the CP workshop today.. perhaps you'll end up working for the lady.

I look forward to a warmer summer in Norway, too, weee! Still gotta work, but expecting a visit from my father in July.

Ha ha Bbnt - well, pit-sniffing is seriously underrated...

PuyoPiyo, pardon me for being curious... how come you're studying transexuality?

Maria, glad to hear your trip was very enjoyable among friends with same interests!

DeafScuba, what's the weekend job? You got same job moonlight has? Let me guess, it isn't sniffing armpits either? (refer to bbnt's post about that in this thread!)

I'm unwinding this weekend, but feeling a little poorly.. so I guess I caught some crap from Baby. Hope I get better Monday.. would really hate to miss out the fun on the new job. In the meanwhile, I'm enjoying non-academic pursuits such as Stargate SG-1 marathon. I have had my fill of the academic life to last me for a lifetime! Trying to keep things simple in the mind department...

Back