Person Below Me

TPBM, Larry, Moe Curly, Shemp, Joe, Joe 2?

Larry. Not bec we look alike, but bec I think he is funny. :)

To the ADer below me.... what is your favorite season? Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter?

Larry. Not bec we look alike, but bec I think he is funny. :)

To the ADer below me.... what is your favorite season? Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter?
Fall, by a mile. I love the temperatures, the colors, haunted houses, pumpkins, the works.

TPBM, your favorite cartoon?

TPBM, your favorite cartoon?

The Jetsons

I was fascinated by the videophone back then look what we have today . IPhone users Face time, Glide and Deaf have VP.
Cool!
TPBM

What's your favorite holiday ?

The Jetsons

I was fascinated by the videophone back then look what we have today . IPhone users Face time, Glide and Deaf have VP.
Cool!
TPBM

What's your favorite holiday ?

Halloween

TPBM do you celebrate a holiday other around you don't ?

Used to be Sears when I grab some tools and equipments.

TPBM, have you ever volunteered?

Yes, besides the summer theater that I did for 40 years, I have volunteered at our local Food Bank during times of unemployment

TPBM, what's the worse weather you've been "in".

Yes, besides the summer theater that I did for 40 years, I have volunteered at our local Food Bank during times of unemployment

TPBM, what's the worse weather you've been "in".

All of my town froze over one year (2011) the while town shut down for about 2 weeks. The worst for me was 2014 my town froze over again, but not as bad. However I had just given birth to my second baby and had a one year old. My one year old burned her hand on a glass fireplace door (2nd degree burn). To leave my house there was a hugh hill covered in ice and a 20 year old honda to drive up it.

TPBM what is you favorite movie and/or t.v. show?

My "new" favorite t.v. show is Preacher on AMC.

To who ever is below me: What Halloween/TV/Movie creature or monster freaks you out the most?

The exorcism of emily rose.
TPBM : what is your funniest memory at as kid?

The exorcism of emily rose.
TPBM : what is your funniest memory at as kid?

I found out I had bad eyesight and needed glasses one year when I went to the beach. I walked right up to a couple that I thought was my mom and her boyfriend and excitedly asked them if they saw the trick I did on my boogieboard. When I finally addressed the lady as mom, she laughed and had to tell me I wasn't talking to the right people... My mom and her boyfriend were cackling about 30 ft away.

TPBM: what's your opinion of the Jurassic Park movies?

I found out I had bad eyesight and needed glasses one year when I went to the beach. I walked right up to a couple that I thought was my mom and her boyfriend and excitedly asked them if they saw the trick I did on my boogieboard. When I finally addressed the lady as mom, she laughed and had to tell me I wasn't talking to the right people... My mom and her boyfriend were cackling about 30 ft away.

TPBM: what's your opinion of the Jurassic Park movies?
That's the reason I didn't follow my boyhood dream of being a pirate. Mega-sharks, you know.

If you had no fancy dinner planned but want one in a jiffy, what do you make?

If you had no fancy dinner planned but want one in a jiffy, what do you make?

Hmmm.. make a run to the grocery store pick up a couple of steaks . Cook the steaks and have steamed vegetables on the side and some French bread . Bring out the best fancy plates and utensils. Quick fancy dinner with champagne glasses to pour Pierre water :)

TPBM:

Do you prefer to stay home and watch tv or go out and be adventurous?

Hmmm.. make a run to the grocery store pick up a couple of steaks . Cook the steaks and have steamed vegetables on the side and some French bread . Bring out the best fancy plates and utensils. Quick fancy dinner with champagne glasses to pour Pierre water :)

TPBM:

Do you prefer to stay home and watch tv or go out and be adventurous?

Love to go out and find something new to do. My 4 very little kids and home body husband leave me watching people's adventures on the tv :(

TPBM what is your worst fear?

Love to go out and find something new to do. My 4 very little kids and home body husband leave me watching people's adventures on the tv :(

TPBM what is your worst fear?
Spiders. They terrify me.

TPBM, is there a country you'd like to travel to?

Spiders. They terrify me.

TPBM, is there a country you'd like to travel to?

Norway, I've been intrigued by the dark lifestyle and troll mythology.

TPBM Ever been told of doing some indecent exposure at a party?

TPBM Ever been told of doing some indecent exposure at a party?

I've done some stupid stuff (including badly spraining my ankle...) but never that.

TPBM- Who was your favorite teacher in school (K through college) and why?

I do not believe in favoritism at all. I can name several of my favorites but I will not reveal my favorites.

Do you know of any female that is well educated that does not smoke or have any pets? I hate smoking odors. I am allergic to pets. She does not need to have a college degree but she should be able to hold intelligent conversations. If she talks way too much, she is not for me! She should be humble too! It would be a huge plus if she loves to cook! :)

I've done some stupid stuff (including badly spraining my ankle...) but never that.

TPBM- Who was your favorite teacher in school (K through college) and why?

My college History teacher. He used ASL (he was hearing.) He had a great personality and didn't make the class boring.

TPBM, do you like any kind of water activities?

My college History teacher. He used ASL (he was hearing.) He had a great personality and didn't make the class boring.

TPBM, do you like any kind of water activities?
Waterboardimg. :shock:
Just kidding!!

TPBM, what are the hours you generally sleep?

Back