Person Below Me

TPBM: cloth or leather seats in the vehicle you own?
Leather.

TPBM: What's your favorite type/scent for a vehicle air freshener?

Yes but some are really unusual.

TPBM Ever had a bright idea for the AD site?

Yes shared some ideas and suggestions for AD site.

TPBM: Do you share your ideas with your boss at work to improve the production or job efficiency?

Yes shared some ideas and suggestions for AD site.

TPBM: Do you share your ideas with your boss at work to improve the production or job efficiency?
Yes. Plus we have a weekly team meeting to share this kind of information.

TPBM: Describe your dishes (color/pattern/etc)

Yes. Plus we have a weekly team meeting to share this kind of information.

TPBM: Describe your dishes (color/pattern/etc)
I have FiestaWare. So speckled plates in green, blue, orange, and mustard. (Think Native American-style.)

TPBM, ever shop at a Dollar Store?

I have FiestaWare. So speckled plates in green, blue, orange, and mustard. (Think Native American-style.)

TPBM, ever shop at a Dollar Store?

Ohhh I'm jealous.... We used to have FiestaWare at the old house down the shore (aka Ocean City NJ)- that was in the 1960s-1980s at the latest... I wanted them...:( Lets see...green blue orange yellow/mustard white, teal... I don't remember if red was in the mix or not(have read that color was taken off due to issues...).

oh... yes I have shopped in a Dollar Store or similar... some good stuff in some of them.

TPBM- ever hit the snooze button more than once just to stay under warm covers/blanket?

(finally got a cheap enough warm blanket... heaven... no only snoozed once like I usually do.

Thats a marketing bonanza. :)

Nope. I trained my body to awake before the bed shaker/wrist watch went off. Scary shit.

On a side note, I love Vellux blankets.

TPBM: Whats your favorite kind of blanket?
Fleece, by a mile. That soft fuzzy feeling.

TPBM, do you like cucumbers with vinegar and salt? I'm making a batch today. Mmmmmm.....

TPBM, do you like cucumbers with vinegar and salt? I'm making a batch today. Mmmmmm.....

I Love Claussen garlic pickles. That juice can be recycled with sliced fresh cucumbers.

TPBM: favorite use of fresh garlic?

[QUOTE="Cappy, post: 2525821, member: 56549"

TPBM: favorite use of fresh garlic?[/QUOTE]

I have so many ways I love garlic, but roasted garlic is just .... nom nom nom ... if you want the recipe I'll post it.

In one sitting, I intake all I can.

TPBM: Judge Judy, Judge Mathis or Judge Marilyn?

Judge Judy.. A tough non sense judge. 2nd choice Judge Marilyn.

TPBM: Ever been plaintiff or defendant in court?

Judge Judy.. A tough non sense judge. 2nd choice Judge Marilyn.

TPBM: Ever been plaintiff or defendant in court?

Plaintiff and a few here know why. ;)

TPBM If you are in legal trouble, personal lawyer or public defender?

Back