Person Below Me

The whole US 101 route in Oregon. Breathtaking!

TPBM, what was your favorite childhood fad?
I think my Barbie pink bicycle.

TPBM, do you ever forget to zip your pants or leave belts open?

I think my Barbie pink bicycle.

TPBM, do you ever forget to zip your pants or leave belts open?

If a man claims he never forgets to zip his pants..... He's lying through his teeth!

TPBM, ever face a situation where you are in a public restroom, and you realize there's no toilet paper?

If a man claims he never forgets to zip his pants..... He's lying through his teeth!

TPBM, ever face a situation where you are in a public restroom, and you realize there's no toilet paper?
Yes, many times. But I always check first. I have never had to pull up poopy pants.

TPBM, do you like or wear robes?

For me to wear? not really, but I do like nothing but a robe on the opposite sex. Something about easy access.

TPBM: What is your favorite schnapps?
Apple. I do like others too, so it's hard to pick a favorite.

TPBM, what's the weirdest thing you've ever done to your hair?

TPBM, where do you buy pet treats, if you have any?

Blaine's Farm and Fleet. Lots of choices and good quality. Recently, picked up some banana / peanutbutter bisquits and chicken/turkey chews.

TPBM: Do your pets sleep in your bed?

Blaine's Farm and Fleet. Lots of choices and good quality. Recently, picked up some banana / peanutbutter bisquits and chicken/turkey chews.

TPBM: Do your pets sleep in your bed?
They have in the past, yes. Sometimes I have to kick them out before they kick me out. My cat used to take over my pillow, so I basically had a cat toupee while sleeping.

TPBM, for the guys: boxers or tighty-whities? For the girls, thongs, panties or grandma-wear?

They have in the past, yes. Sometimes I have to kick them out before they kick me out. My cat used to take over my pillow, so I basically had a cat toupee while sleeping.

TPBM, for the guys: boxers or tighty-whities? For the girls, thongs, panties or grandma-wear?

Definitely, boxers to let them hung loose! ;)

TPBM, what was a good prank pulled on you?

Crabs in the drawer.
On the beach.
Oh never mind.

TPBM, have you ever really heard birds singing in the morning?

Crabs in the drawer.
On the beach.
Oh never mind.

TPBM, have you ever really heard birds singing in the morning?

All the time when I wear my CI. Everytime I turn it on, they can be so loud it makes me catty! :shock:

TPBM Do you have to clean up bird poop off your vehicle sometimes?

Oh yeah, that’s when I lose respect for the feathered dung bombers! :lol:

All the time when I wear my CI. Everytime I turn it on, they can be so loud it makes me catty! :shock:

TPBM Do you have to clean up bird poop off your vehicle sometimes?

Oh yeah, that’s when I lose respect for the feathered dung bombers! :lol:

Yep even after I washed the car... argh! :lol:

TPBM: When was the last time you washed your vehicle?

Yep even after I washed the car... argh! :lol:

TPBM: When was the last time you washed your vehicle?
About a week ago. Living near dirt roads, however, makes it hard to keep the car clean!

TPBM, what's your favorite kind of soup? (I'm making homemade potato soup tonight!)

About a week ago. Living near dirt roads, however, makes it hard to keep the car clean!

TPBM, what's your favorite kind of soup? (I'm making homemade potato soup tonight!)

Cream of mushroom or clam chowder! :razz:

TPBM Ready for the next deep freeze?

Trying to be, trying to be. :razz:

TPBM, did you shower more than once with hearing aids?

Trying to be, trying to be. :razz:

TPBM, did you shower more than once with hearing aids?

Actually I took a bath with hearing aids on when I was young kid. Unfortunately, my parents were not pleased because my hearing aids didn't last long afterwards. :lol:

TPBM: Best childhood memories?

Actually I took a bath with hearing aids on when I was young kid. Unfortunately, my parents were not pleased because my hearing aids didn't last long afterwards. :lol:

TPBM: Best childhood memories?
Deaf summer camp! I went for 6 years in a row. So many new friends and activities.

TPBM, what's your favorite restaurant?

TPBM, what's your favorite restaurant?

I do like Applebees. Their bloody marys are fantastic. Oh, the food is good too.

TPBM: Gift cards: which one do you wish you got for xmas/or gift, but didn't get?

I do like Applebees. Their bloody marys are fantastic. Oh, the food is good too.

TPBM: Gift cards: which one do you wish you got for xmas/or gift, but didn't get?
None. I have like 20 in my purse waiting to be used! LOL I despise shopping so they're just sitting there.

TPBM, what color is your kitchen?

Back