Person Below Me

Yeah so far so good! I didn't make any resolutions so there's none to break!
TPBM like the Office?

Indeed I do. I like the dry humour.

TPBM has something else they really should be doing ATM?

Yes I have been to several in the Mediteranian. Does the pbm like my custom AD tee shirt.

rockdrummer-albums-pictures-picture4156-ad-tee-shirt.jpg

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Yes, I catch myself signing along to some of my favorite songs (mostly christian music).
TPBM, is the new year starting off on the right path for you?

nope this year so far has been hell,

TPBM is a red head

:lol: At the moment, 1 dog...Duma
3 cats...Sinbad,Pingu + Panda
1 rabbit..Floppy
1 horse... Hombre.

Has the PBM ever stolen anything?? Come on, tell the truth, maybe just 'borrowed' something from work?:giggle:

Hahaha not really! oh no, I did :shock: I love pencils and my friends got pencils.. so, they force me to! I didn't mean it! Sorry guys!!! :giggle:

same Q for the person below me :D

Hahaha not really! oh no, I did :shock: I love pencils and my friends got pencils.. so, they force me to! I didn't mean it! Sorry guys!!! :giggle:

same Q for the person below me :D

I can honestly say that no I haven't. I was always in charge of ordering supplies and we had a triple check system. I had to sign things out and then log the in when the supply order came in.

TPBM: Have any nasty habits?

Nope. I've been to a couple others. There have only ever been 3 others that I've gone to frequently.

TPBM has some exciting news?

Nope. I've been to a couple others. There have only ever been 3 others that I've gone to frequently.

TPBM has some exciting news?
Sorry to say but nothing exciting at this point. Is the PBM looking forward to warmer weather?

Back