perfume/cologne

paperclip

Reaction score
Recently I ran into a female friend of mine in the cosmetic section of a store. Her boyfriend requested that she buy cologne for him. I was confused, what if he didn't like the scent she picked out?

Do you pick out your own perfume/cologne or do you allow your significant other to pick what you "smell" like?

I've always told my girlfriend that i like surprises!! SO if she wants to surprise me with a cologne, great. Maybe something else. I would think that if boyfriend just asked her to get him a cologne, I'm sure pretty anything will do.If he was interested in a particular cologne, he would have told her already.

I prefer my own pick for myself. My hub prefers to pick for his own. I d love to pick what I like the smell on him but he doesn't want to. dang!

I choose for myself.

I've bought colognes for my husband, but he rarely wears them. Once in a while to please me, he will.

It's hard to choose for another person, because everyone's skin chemistry is different. There is a perfume I LOVE on my sister, but when I tried it on myself - uugggh.

Apparently I have a stronger sense of smell so Lee makes me pick out all of his scents.
Honestly though I don't really care if he wears it or not, his shower wash smells just as good.

Back