Pepsi throwback

Looks like Pepsi-Cola plans to pull the Throwback products off the market at the end of June. They are testing their newest product called Pepsi Natural (they are the same as Pepsi Raw in Europe) in selected markets in the US.

Hmm... I'll have to get my hands on those. It would be interesting to see how they taste. :)

I went to the next county and I could not find the products anywhere even at the two Wal-Mart SuperCenters. But when I was returning home, I stopped at the store (a mile from my home) to get fuel, there were some in the huge plastic barrell (or whatever that is called) so I got some. As I am typing this, I am drinking a bottle of Pepsi Throwback - it tasted kinda like the one I drank in the 1970s/early 1980s. I guess I will have to see if they have in cans - the plastic bottle they use tasted as if they used dish-washing detergent in it. :eek3:

Yup, I like taste of Pepsi throwback from can or glass so better but plastic made little different.

Meh at arab oil, that where plastic made from oil.

I wish that all soda would use natural sugar and glass bottle like in 60's and 70's.

Switch to glass would help to save over millions of oil barrel.

I found Throwback Pepsi and Throwback Mountain Dew at on Today's Sunday newspaper Ad at Target Stores.
throwbackpepsi-1.jpg

I will go at Target Store to buy one. I will try to drink taste.

Ah, Interesting - I haven't seen one of these around here yet. Perhaps later on it will?

that is good health for brand. I interest about to food health.. really pretty awesome..

I got my hands on a bottle of Pepsi and a bottle of Mountain Dew a few days ago.

The Pepsi seems to have more flavor, but the Mountain Dew kinda tastes the same.

I got my hands on a bottle of Pepsi and a bottle of Mountain Dew a few days ago.

The Pepsi seems to have more flavor, but the Mountain Dew kinda tastes the same.
I can taste the difference and I did not like the taste of mountain dew throwback, I like the taste of the regular mountain dew.

HFCS Mountain Dew
Carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, concentrated orange juice, citric acid, natural flavor, sodium benzoate (preserves freshness), caffeine, sodium citrate, erythorbic acid (preserves freshness), gum arabic, calcium disodium EDTA (to protect flavor), brominated vegetable oil, Yellow 5

Mountain Dew Throwback
Carbonated water, sugar, citric acid, natural and artificial flavor, sodium benzoate (preserves freshness), caffeine, gum arabic, brominated vegetable oil, Yellow 5

I did drank Mountain Dew throwback and it does taste so different due different ingredient and lacks of corn syrup.

Lacks of corn syrup is good thing for any people who is concern with their health, however between corn syrup and natural sugar aren't much difference when come with health issue.

It could be 60's and 70's recipe.

Back