Penpals!

MickeyB347

Reaction score
Hi :wave: I'd like to know if there are any teenage Deaf girls or boys on this site. I am hearing, but I'll be going to Gallaudet's ASL Immersion program next summer. I'd like to get as much signing practice as possible. I'd also like to make a new friend.

My interests include acting for film, modeling, color guard(band auxiliary), knitting, photography, traveling, Chemistry, learning languages, and interpreting songs at my church.

I'm currently taking classes in my high school and at a local community college. I'm fifteen by the way, sixteen next month. So far most of the posts I've seen are by adults, but if you know anyone who is willing to connect with a hearing teen, I'd thank you very much.

Hi :wave: I'd like to know if there are any teenage Deaf girls or boys on this site. I am hearing, but I'll be going to Gallaudet's ASL Immersion program next summer. I'd like to get as much signing practice as possible. I'd also like to make a new friend.

My interests include acting for film, modeling, color guard(band auxiliary), knitting, photography, traveling, Chemistry, learning languages, and interpreting songs at my church.

I'm currently taking classes in my high school and at a local community college. I'm fifteen by the way, sixteen next month. So far most of the posts I've seen are by adults, but if you know anyone who is willing to connect with a hearing teen, I'd thank you very much.

I'm a hearing adult, but willing to text anyone. It sounds you on the right track. What is your dream job? I'm retired and know sign language. I would love to get really back into the deaf community which is why I'm here. My name is Skypony, nice to meet you. I wish you good wishes in your future. you go girl.
icon7.gif

Back