Pedestrian's Guide to Canada

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
chickenpedestrian.jpg

to Canadians ADers - is this stereotype true???

*it's a comic strip of Savage Chicken. Vancouver - Get run over by terrible drivers. Toronto - get run over by highly-skilled drivers. Montreal - get run over by both, while walking on sidewalks.

chickenpedestrian.jpg

*it's a comic strip of Savage Chicken. Vancouver - Get run over by terrible drivers. Toronto - get run over by highly-skilled drivers. Montreal - get run over by both, while walking on sidewalks.

I disagree with the Toronto one (LOL @ highly-skilled), but definitely with the Montreal one. My friend has a grandmother that lives in Montreal and she lives near a four way stop. She says that people usually just run straight through it. :shock:

This applies to California drivers, its no joke :giggle:

I am born and rasied in Montreal. Let me think...:hmm: stereotype in Montreal? Yes I'm afraid so. :roll:

I disagree with the Toronto one (LOL @ highly-skilled), but definitely with the Montreal one. My friend has a grandmother that lives in Montreal and she lives near a four way stop. She says that people usually just run straight through it. :shock:

I've been to Toronto often enough to know this is true. People are nuts over there.

chickenpedestrian.jpg

When talking to Canadians you have to say eh?

Like this

to Canadians ADers - Is this stereotype true eh?

Wirelessly posted

Dunno about Canada, but I do know Mexicans also drive on lawns AND sidewalks! :lol:

Haha I like the Vancouver part because of the style of the driver looks and wasn't sure if that's true about Vancouver...I suppose I could ask Missywinks haha.

Maybe it is because Canada, with only 32 million people in a country that could comfortably have 500 million folks just simply don't notice one another while driving. So just watch out for moose!

Maybe it is because Canada, with only 32 million people in a country that could comfortably have 500 million folks just simply don't notice one another whild driving. So just watch out for moose!

You know if we take the population density of Tokyo, the entire world's population can comfortably live on only in 1/4th or 1/6th of Alberta's land if we were to put everyone in one big mega city?

You know if we take the population density of Tokyo, the entire world's population can comfortably live on only in 1/4th or 1/6th of Alberta's land if we were to put everyone in one big mega city?

Yes! And I hope that never happens! Canada is just too beautiful for that!

Or if we were to compare to the States...

The entire world's population can comfortably live in state of California if it's one big supercity. :)

Don't forget to factor in the fact that CA is losing 1 inch of coastline per year! Buy beach-front property in Las Vegas now! Run, don't walk! :lol:

Back