Peanut Butter and Bacon sandwiches

restless_heart

Reaction score
We always eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches all our lives but the better it taste is to add bacon to toasted peanut butter sandwiches with no jelly. Sometimes I do add banana slices to the peanut butter and bacon. It is quick to make for breakfast and take it along with you to eat in the car if you are in a hurry. great for lunch, snack on anytime of the day, even dinner :D

All you need is to spread the peanut butter on each two slices of toasted bread, and add cooked bacon. You can add sliced banana if you desire to try.

Enjoy!!! It is most common in our east coast and the south as well as so traditional in our families. So YUMMY!!!

I did try this receipe with smoked apple bacon yum! Its not popular where I come from, but I did make it and it was goood !!

I'm not a fan of peanut butter. but a lot of my family eat peanut butter with Tomatoes on toasted bread with salt.

so weird!

I like sliced of sour apple on peanut butter sandwich which is more healthy.

HELL NO THANKS!

my mom always usually like Bacon Lettuce Tomato is totally best!

i am a big huge of bacon and peanut butter. I have never had combined them as a sandwich yet. i have been meaning to do that but not yet. :D must taste so salty! yummy! :D

Interesting. I love eating Peanut Butter Sandwich but have never thought about trying to put bacon in it.

I'll have to try that one out and see how it turns out. :)

Interesting. I love eating Peanut Butter Sandwich but have never thought about trying to put bacon in it.

:squint: no no you shouldn't try that :P

:barf: PB

:lol:

I have done toast with peanut butter and cheese (not melted)

or heated soft tortilla (taco or fajita size) with pb spreaded on it then add either sliced cheese or shredded cheese.

Wow, there's some odd foods to use with PB in sandwiches. Ewww

Yet I do love PB sandwich only.

Interesting... I guess I cannot eat peanut with bacon??... umm No thanks! :thumb:

I did make and eat that last night. It was the first time I tried it.

I thought it was great!:ty:

I forgot to mention, adding banana is also good. I know its very, very filling though warning eat it when your totally hungry. I don't make a habit of eating it everyday its okay to enjoy a one timer or two.

Back