Peachy Lady and everybody also; look in this thread!

Alexandria sure deserves the name of Precious Angel :D

Really pretty both with the bib and the dress is just adorable!

:ty: JamieLynn

Yeppers, she's my precious angel ;)

Yeah, I love both of them and Im so glad to having them :D

You're welcome! and Thank!

Awww!!! She looks so adorable in the yellow dress that I gave her! I'm glad that you like it:) Thanks for showing me pic of how she looks in it.

Thanks! Yeah, I love that dress on her! I was a bit worried if that clothes might won't fit her anymore so I just went ahead to putting it on her and taking the picture before too late since it's still a bit loose on her so it should be fit her on March or April, let's see! Thanks for that beautiful yellow outfit! And you're welcome! :hug:

101_1640.jpg

Alexanderia wears your gift, Peachy Lady. She looks so beautiful in that outfit! Thanks!

101_1641.jpg

Alexanderia was like; Oh kittttty!

101_1642.jpg

So precious angel.

101_1643.jpg

Alexanderia was like; Gimme your camera!

101_1636.jpg

Alexanderia wears the bib that says; I love my Uncle

101_1637.jpg

Alexanderia is very glad to having that horsey back since we did lose same kind of that horse in around November, she was VERY upset for ONE MONTH and recently when I met Kazumi at the mall to just hang out and somehow we walked in the store and I saw that horse and I was like I MUST BUY IT! When, I showed her the horsey and she was throwing her arms out to reach horsey and she smiled for ALL THE NIGHT! Even sleeping with it and make sure that she wont let it out of her sight! :eek3: (Thanks Kazumi!)

VERY BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!! She is such gorgerous!! :)

your girl is so precious and she is so pretty in the dress smile

i hope to meet my new niece soon

Your daughter so beauty that She is wear from Peachlady make it it's look cute on her ;) psstt you shuld put your daughter join Model :giggle: kiddin

Oh your daughter look very pretty in the yellow dress. She does look like a star already. That is very thoughful of Peachylady sending a nice gift for your daughter, a very generous person. :)

Your daughter is just too cute for words!!! Wow, 8 months already? :eek3:

Oh your daughter look very pretty in the yellow dress. She does look like a star already. That is very thoughful of Peachylady sending a nice gift for your daughter, a very generous person. :)

Thanks! Yeppers, I'm very glad that she sent that dress for Lexi since I love that already ;)

Back