PC vs Mac

sequoias said:
Mac, too expensive? HA!!! You can get a intel Mac Mini for only $600.

lol. He don't use wise or not know how to curving with their budget.

I recalled that Mac Performa in early 90's and it was same price as iMac today but it was changed into iMac in 1998.

perf5200.jpg

volcomskatz said:
Windows Vista will release in Jan 2007 but too longer for me...

I bet it would more bug and problem like laggy when Windows Vista getting old like after 1-2 years.

No.

gnulinuxman said:
The latest Ubuntu Linux release was...last month! The one before that was in October of 2005! Why is the latest Windows version still XP? Linux has changed quite a bit since 2001, but Windows? It was supposed to be released 3 years ago, and now they're still talking about delaying it. I'm glad I use an OS that is normally released every 6 months (and if they take longer than 6 months, they release the next version on the normal October/April schedule). The latest release, Dapper, was only 1.5 months late, but the next version is 4 months after Dapper instead of the normal 6.
Well? Where is tv tuner? I guess there is no tv tuner for linux then.

Neo said:
Well? Where is tv tuner? I guess there is no tv tuner for linux then.
Since Linux can run on a PC I am sure the hardware is there. It's a matter of the OEM providing drivers for the operating system. I'm sure there must be a hardware vendor of TV cards that has Linux drivers. Check out this link. http://www.tv-cards.com/linux.php

XP Pro have better point than XP home.
Still.. it won't beat Mac OS X's feature :D

Neo said:
Cheater.

MAX OS X release last year and XP release 2001.

Nope, Mac OS X was released in March 24, 2001....with a series of major updates...so far it's been 4 major updates, soon 5th later this year. I think. It's currently at 10.4.7. When it first came out, Mac OS X was version 10.0.

sequoias said:
Nope, Mac OS X was released in March 24, 2001....with a series of major updates...so far it's been 4 major updates, soon 5th later this year. I think. It's currently at 10.4.7. When it first came out, Mac OS X was version 10.0.

I mean Mac OS X Tiger.

Neo said:
I mean Mac OS X Tiger.
haha.

WinXP have been make major update twice (SP1 then SP2)

While Mac OS X have 4, soon will be 5th.

EDGE said:
haha.

WinXP have been make major update twice (SP1 then SP2)

While Mac OS X have 4, soon will be 5th.

Think again.

SP1 and SP2 are free.

You have to pay 4 times soon 5 for EACH O/S :D

volcomskatz said:
Originally Posted by volcomskatz
Windows Vista will release in Jan 2007 but too longer for me...

I bet it would more bug and problem like laggy when Windows Vista getting old like after 1-2 years.

Neo said:

I am not sure about that. It sounds that Volcomskatz already knows about it.

PC vs mac? well...I think both is good...because I can have two PC and mac. :D I don't care if Mac is better than PC or PC is better than mac. It's just great both machines.

Hey, Im starting to suspect why Micro$oft have delay the release of Vista... Intel wasn't EVEN ready to weed out bugs with their CPU using 64 bits! AMD already had it out 2 years ago, that is why there is beta version available mostly for AMD, and very limited, but at high end Intel CPU where most people can't afford that kind of CPU back then.

diehardbiker65 said:
Hey, Im starting to suspect why Micro$oft have delay the release of Vista... Intel wasn't EVEN ready to weed out bugs with their CPU using 64 bits! AMD already had it out 2 years ago, that is why there is beta version available mostly for AMD, and very limited, but at high end Intel CPU where most people can't afford that kind of CPU back then.

link?

Back