patients die of starvation in NHS Hospital

Hitler never really cared about science, let alone being "obsessed" with it. He was more obsessed with religion, particularly his own interpretation of Christianity and the occult.

Josef Mengele, however, was interested in science and tortured people. He was particularly fascinated with "little people," if I remember correctly. And in Mengele's case, it was more of having the free licence to do anything he wanted rather than being a logical person.

Must I remind you that the United States themselves don't have their own hands clean since they used to test radioactive poisoning on disabled children in state institutes?

Yup, you are correct about this man, Josef Mengele. And, now you mentioned about the United States themselves don't have their own hands clean. Care to provide a link to show me that they used to test radioactive poisionin' on disabled children in state institutes ? That's new to me since I live in the United States.... that's not possible.

strange. from what I know - if the terminally-ill patient who already qualified for assisted suicide cannot terminate himself with his own hands on his "death date", the doctor can assist - hence a voluntary euthanasia. That is illegal in USA but legal in UK.

Euthanasia and doctor-assisted suicide are an illegal under UK law.

British people are fighting to have Euthanasia and assisted suicide to be legal.

Did I say I have a problem with "czar" ?

Why do you brought up in first place then if you don´t have problem with czar?

Link ? I would like to read that says "czars" in Bush Administration.

Check link in my post #265.

http://www.alldeaf.com/war-political-news/69166-how-many-czars-white-house-9.html

Euthanasia is LEGAL in UK.

Please post that link to support your claim.

I said. Who else ?

If you know what you are saying then prove me a link.

I can say "Jews" -- they were all Jews from German, Russia, and etc.

It´s not just pure Jewish, mixed German-Jewish or mixed Russian-Jewish but pure Germans as well.

Don´t you know that pure Germans and other races were being sent to Nazi Camp as well?

well.....

1. pure Germans were sent to camp cuz they were Domestic Dissents for aiding and abetting
2. Mixed Jewish of other races are still Jews
3. Majority of Auschwitz prisoners were Jews (approximately 90%). The other 10% were of other races, gypsies, homosexuals, defective people, domestic dissents, etc.
4. Third Reich's main target was the Jews

so..... :dunno:

Hitler never really cared about science, let alone being "obsessed" with it. He was more obsessed with religion, particularly his own interpretation of Christianity and the occult.

Josef Mengele, however, was interested in science and tortured people. He was particularly fascinated with "little people," if I remember correctly. And in Mengele's case, it was more of having the free licence to do anything he wanted rather than being a logical person.

Must I remind you that the United States themselves don't have their own hands clean since they used to test radioactive poisoning on disabled children in state institutes?

Don´t remind me about Josef Mengele... What and how he did make me VOMIT to death... It´s total horrible what he did to poor children especially twins. :cold:

Yes, the USA was first who did to disabled people including children before Hitler and his Nazi did to the people.

same here. He was never obsessed with science. He was known for his artistic taste... one of driving motivations in his war plan - to "romanticize" Germany.

Yes, that´s right. Artist was Hitler´s hobby since he was a child.

Rule the world was his dream.

well.....

1. pure Germans were sent to camp cuz they were Domestic Dissents for aiding and abetting
2. Mixed Jewish of other races are still Jews
3. Majority of Auschwitz prisoners were Jews (approximately 90%). The other 10% were of other races, gypsies, homosexuals, defective people, domestic dissents, etc.
4. Third Reich's main target was the Jews

so..... :dunno:

Many pure Germans were sent to Nazi camp for different reasons... war refugees, politicians, relgious, homosexuals, "disrespect"/"disobey" Hitler´s rule/law, etc.

No matter how many/numbers or which races but they were SUFFERED horrible to death in that Nazi camp. That´s why I call "the people" instead of just jews. Its about respect.

I find sad that the people ignored how suffer pure Germans and other races were in that Nazi camp when it´s not just jews and mixed jews.

Yup, you are correct about this man, Josef Mengele. And, now you mentioned about the United States themselves don't have their own hands clean. Care to provide a link to show me that they used to test radioactive poisionin' on disabled children in state institutes ? That's new to me since I live in the United States.... that's not possible.

From 1945 to 1974:

DOE Openness: Human Radiation Experiments

A few years back on the news, a sister was looking for her brother with cerebral palsy, who was sent to an institution. She found out that her brother died of radioactive poisoning, and the institute refused to disclose the location of his burial site-- which got me to look into the shady history of the American and Canadian governments (also how I found out about the Canadian eugenics law that lasted until the '70s.)

CIA and military have long history as well in regard to experimenting with civilians without their consent.

News reels of the experimentation on orphaned or instituted American children in 1910s to 1930s are popular subjects to bring up in psychology classes as well.

So you don't need a "science czar" to do the same thing. Nor would Obama be the first administration that would initate it since it has been going on since early 1800s until the Clinton administration started an investigation into how deep these kind of things ran back in 1994.

I can say "Jews" -- they were all Jews from German, Russia, and etc.

Not exclusively Jews: Slavs, non-Jewish Poles, Gypsys/Romas, German political dissents, homosexuals, Jenovah's witnesses, Freemasons, African descendants, disabled (including deaf). All of them are not Jewish.

So you can see why we use "people," not Jews. This issue affects because 1) my grandfather walked through many of those camps during France's liberation, and 2) I had a great uncle to survived the Holocaust. He wasn't Jewish, he was a Ukrainian-- the only one in the family from the Soviet Union that managed to escape the Holocaust.

There are a few websites that discuss testing done in the 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s.
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~makako/mind/radiatio.htm
Betrayal of Trust : People.com
reporting on the human radiation experiments
I cannot vouch for the integrity of their reports.

Back