Patient outraged by masturbating roommate

Pretty gusty of the male patient to really masturbate in front of strangers and in a hospital too! He probably got off being around sick people. :barf:

Are you sure it's not doctor recommend him to masturbate to keep him in good health condition?

Are you sure it's not doctor recommend him to masturbate to keep him in good health condition?

Yeah, to exercise his arms?

Sorry bud, there's already one that doesn't require you to beat the chicken.

1zbfjp3.jpg

Hmm....

I can tell a story about a man who went to church. An elderly fellow. While the sermon was underway, the gentleman began to masturbate. Obviously he had the look of ....errr....bliss on his face when he was done because the officiator of the sermon actually thought the gentleman was overcome with emotion from all of his shaking, until he found out otherwise, much to his embarassment and shock. :lol:

The reason he masturbated? The gentleman is in the early stages of dementia, a disease that takes away the reasoning and cognitive functioning in the brain. He didn't understand that what he was doing was wrong, and it's obvious he wasn't in his right mind when he masturbated in church.

I can see the man in the article doing things like this if he is mentally ill and couldn't reason what is right and wrong.

Go into any hospital or Nursing home and you will see patients do crazy things once in a while. I did clinicals recently in a nursing home and witnessed a man pull his pants down and start playing with his genitals while the female residents were all around relaxing. This was in the lounging area, next to the nurse's station, where everyone could see what he was doing with his private parts. I ended up being the one to usher him to his room to save the ladies, and himself, the embarassment. Also, it isn't just the men, the women do it too.

From the article I can see obvious disregard for patient privacy laws. IF they have patient privacy laws. Why didn't the nurses pull the privacy curtains?

With the nurses, it makes me wonder, on one hand I can understand why they laugh. If they spend too much time dwelling on what they have seen, they can get burnt out. On the other hand, they still should have pulled the curtain around him or even the lady so she wouldn't be subjected to the sight.

If the male patient was sane, and needed 'tension relief' but couldn't leave the bed. He should have asked for a privacy curtain and kept his noises low key. Sheesh.

Yeah, to exercise his arms?

Sorry bud, there's already one that doesn't require you to beat the chicken.

1zbfjp3.jpg

I gotta try that because it can help me become better at playing with my hubby..lol

getting off

DGirl,,, I have seen the same thing. Once went to visit a deaf/blind guy who had been placed in a hospital floor for poor people needing care. It was a verrrrry sad place. Patients all along the halls in various stages of mental distress. One guy on a stretcher was in a helmet and nude , getting off right there in the hallway. Lots of halfway houses with mentally impaired people have the same problem, the male patients getting off outdoors. That is why so many neighborhoods say NMBY.
Its a fact of life and should be looked at maturely. Not everyone is perfect. Which leads me to consider being deaf as of little importance ( I beat the monkey indoors)

Hmm....

I can tell a story about a man who went to church. An elderly fellow. While the sermon was underway, the gentleman began to masturbate. Obviously he had the look of ....errr....bliss on his face when he was done because the officiator of the sermon actually thought the gentleman was overcome with emotion from all of his shaking, until he found out otherwise, much to his embarassment and shock. :lol:

The reason he masturbated? The gentleman is in the early stages of dementia, a disease that takes away the reasoning and cognitive functioning in the brain. He didn't understand that what he was doing was wrong, and it's obvious he wasn't in his right mind when he masturbated in church.

I can see the man in the article doing things like this if he is mentally ill and couldn't reason what is right and wrong.

Go into any hospital or Nursing home and you will see patients do crazy things once in a while. I did clinicals recently in a nursing home and witnessed a man pull his pants down and start playing with his genitals while the female residents were all around relaxing. This was in the lounging area, next to the nurse's station, where everyone could see what he was doing with his private parts. I ended up being the one to usher him to his room to save the ladies, and himself, the embarassment. Also, it isn't just the men, the women do it too.

From the article I can see obvious disregard for patient privacy laws. IF they have patient privacy laws. Why didn't the nurses pull the privacy curtains?

With the nurses, it makes me wonder, on one hand I can understand why they laugh. If they spend too much time dwelling on what they have seen, they can get burnt out. On the other hand, they still should have pulled the curtain around him or even the lady so she wouldn't be subjected to the sight.

If the male patient was sane, and needed 'tension relief' but couldn't leave the bed. He should have asked for a privacy curtain and kept his noises low key. Sheesh.

I had a friend that was nurse and one of the patient kept eating his shit and
all the the other nurses were freaking out! My friend put some rubber gloves on and took the shit away from the guy and gave him a sandwich to eat. The poor guy had dementia and was hungry forgot how to ask for food. The nurses were too dumb to give the guy food,. I had one client had dementia,
and she kept flushing the bath towel in the towel . She knew had to flush something after going to bathroom but she forgot was it was.

Back