Pathetic posts

"A picture speaks a thousand words."

Seriously, it doesn't really matter. It's more of an issue of how often they do it.

If a person only posts one or two words... and nothing else, then that would be a problem. However, if a person does make a lot of meaningful comments... then a few one-liners won't hurt.

When someone says something, not everyone can agree in 10 words or more. By saying one-liners, those members are acknowledging their agreement and not just being dumb.

If I tell a joke, what do you expect everyone to say? "Hahaha... that is a very funny joke. I really like that joke and I would really like to hear more jokes from you. So, keep them coming! Oh yeah, that reminds me of a joke... I guess I better go create a new thread so that everyone can see my funny joke." Seriously, that's a bit too much. I would be satisfied if someone said something like, "LOL! :laugh: Funny!"

If you don't like what someone said, just ignore them.

Well said, Vampy and no one else would not expect a long comment about a joke, like you just mentioned.

Sometimes, a posting (1 or 1,000 words) says, "I hear you." (or is it, "I see you."?)

Sometimes, a posting (1 or 1,000 words) says, "I hear you." (or is it, "I see you."?)
If you tell a hearing child "don't talk with your mouth full" does that mean tell a deaf child "dont talk with your hands full?"
Sorry,, I am just being silly. No offense

If you tell a hearing child "don't talk with your mouth full" does that mean tell a deaf child "dont talk with your hands full?"
Sorry,, I am just being silly. No offense

No offense taken...it is funny. :)

If the child's hands are full, then the signing becomes "muffled" just like the speech would be if one's mouth is full.

You've, obviously, never seen a deaf mother's expression when she sees her son trying to "muffle"!

No offense taken . . . thanks for the memory trip . . . or reference! :lol:

Wow...never thought this was so nerve racking for you or
anybody, Mister Harbies...thats so weird cuz it is nothing
major, really!
Looks like you are that kind of person who likes to nit pick..heh!
oooops, hope i didnt hit a nerve?.......LOL!
Sorry, if i did!!: eek3:

I didn't quite get that. If you think I'm wanting to leave alldeaf.com, well that is not the case. I'll probably just pop in every now and then.

And it seems I've hit a nerve with some people here. I don't mean to offend, but I can be blunt. It's who I am. That's why I did not name anyone when I gave examples. Except when SxyPorkie provided the first example him/herself.

Off to bed now...

:eek3::giggle::werd::squint::crazy::popcorn::smash::cold::hmm::thumbd::dizzy::thumbd::dunno::iough::grouphug:

img-53-jesus_loves_you.jpg

Dont worry. Even Jesus loves one liner or faces as long one express his/her opinion regardless if her/his post does not consist any beef.

Back