part time in rochester ny

Kateweb

Reaction score
I nead something part time wile im in school , something low stress and not higly demanding I know a little ASL im still in class and learning more , I guss i just wanted to put my name out.

I nead something part time wile im in school , something low stress and not higly demanding I know a little ASL im still in class and learning more , I guss i just wanted to put my name out.

Hmm, I m trying to understand what u mean... Can u give me an example ??

Thanks ! !

M-:afro:

Thinking! Gee, don't have good information that you needed. I know two places that screams need help, but unfortunately one of them is too stressful, and other is that your way underqualified for. However, you could TRY temp agency around Rochester area.
I am from the same area! :) I now have two jobs and I am starting to feel more loyality to my 2nd job already. Gonna kick that stressful stinkin lowly paying 1st job soon!

Ok..try go to NTID or RIT ...check the board... see "help wanted, job, etc.
Good luck...

jobs

go to rochesterworks on goodman street in the city,check boards plenty of jobs out there 1

Back