*part 2* pictures of children/child

My darling daughter Feb 2006

IMG_2109.jpg

Go Red Sox!

IMG_2130.jpg

My precious :angel:

ur daugther is so cute, i love her hair (curly). She had so bright blue eyes and red is look real good on her!

Catmandu,

Your daughter is so adorable.. especially the one with "Red Sox" clothes. Yeah, Go Red Sox!! hehehe

Ya know, your daughter reminds me of Shirley Temple... :D

Aw, very beautiful girl ! Love her smile and sparklin' beautiful eyes !! Great pictures you got ! :thumb:

My friend took pic of me and my daughter. We were at Pool party last Saturday. It look so lovely!

p70100591mt.jpg

Its 97 degree and humid! (yikes) Chantel wore pinky headhat, so won't sunburn her head lol. Its so cute on her.

SherryCherish said:
My friend took pic of me and my daughter. We were at Pool party last Saturday. It look so lovely!

p70100591mt.jpg

Its 97 degree and humid! (yikes) Chantel wore pinky headhat, so won't sunburn her head lol. Its so cute on her.

Awww look so adorble cute of your daughter Chantel :lol:

What is the black stick on you or on Chantel that I can see?

SherryCherish said:
its my black tank shirt! lol, thanks Monkey

ohhhhhh it look like 3-D to see that look like for ice on window so scrap off the ice on the window lol oops :Oops: but wow look like 3-D lol :lol:

that black pipe, its a water pump for underground pool.. at my friends house lol

Thanks GA yea, but have some color outfits here tho.

SherryCherish said:
that black pipe, its a water pump for underground pool.. at my friends house lol

ohhhh now I got it now lol hahaah it is so perfect look like 3D lol haha :lol: but still your daughter look so cute cute lol :D

lol yea. everyone at the pool party took my baby only let me have her when dirty diaper, then take her away! LOL.

i'm posting two of my FAVORITE pea pictures (yes, my son's nicknamed pea)

the first is his FAVORITE silly face...

00036szt

and this was taken uhh, last summer. if you look closely, you can see a scar above his lip (from cleft lip). i think he's the most gorgeous child ever, but then again, i'm biased ;)

0001842g

4th of July. 1st pic. Sean said "I'm cold."

2nd pic -- he ran to hug the rubberduck at the parade. adorable :)

Attachments

• Picture 046.jpg
    Picture 046.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Picture 029.jpg
    Picture 029.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 22
Back