Part 2... I admit that I...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: :rofl: @ Cheri and Tousi...

I admit They're making me laugh here....

^Angel^ said:
Awww me too :hug:

I admit I can't wait until July 7 th 2007.... :dance2:

Wait a minute! are you getting married on July 7th ????? my birthday is on 8th!! :dance2:

I admit that I can't sleep now since I slept all day due to bad headache but I felt better now

I admit I heard that Angel cleaned the wax out of her ears today. :P

Cheri said:
I admit that I'm having fun so far, So I decide to stay up alit bit more longer.
toothless.gif
*smiling with a missing tooth*

:shock: :rofl: I admit that Cheri probably would not admit to her girlfriends that she crunched by accident, on some homemade hard cinnamon candy and went Whoops !!!! covering her mouth in shock then Cheri will go on a guilt trip walking around and around, pacing the house with a quickened heartbeat " what do, what do ? " for being sneaky and having a sweet tooth when her girlfriends weren't looking and she has all night at bedtime staying awake when she could be sleeping then can not sleep only to think up a good excuse for her girlfriends tommorrow a.m. morning with when she hooks up with her girlfriends with her one happy missing sweet tooth that she forgot to hide when she happily and excitiedly sees her girlfriends in the a.m then her girlfriends look at each other with shock and concern. I am sure the Girl's Scout handsign will come in handy with her hand crossing a " T " on her heart, hoping her girlfriends will believe her..... :shock: :rofl:

:rofl:*runs poof !!! gone !!!!*:rofl:

Last edited:
Tousi said:

I admit Angel already cleaned the wax out of her ears yesterday... :thumb:

I admit I'm glad to have Cheri around here... She is good with debate... :thumb:

I admit that I need to making my butt in the bed and sleep! Since its 4:31 am, call me :crazy:

I admit, I wish could celebrate surprise my bestfriend's b-day, she is 30th.

I hate to admit that my "thorn bush" attack sores are still smarting but
getting better...Im using the Vitamin E oil on the sores..it should get rid of
scars later.

Oh, i admit that i had the best Italian Sub sandwich last night...mmm it was so delish! Its smoked brisket and longhorn..it has roast beef, longhorn cheese, pepperoncini and Bar-B-Que Sauce in it...sooo good! :thumb:

I admit that Defee made me hungry with her details of what she ate last night.

I admit that I am gonna need some reassurance that I'm not an internet troll.

diehardbiker65 said:
I admit that I am wearing Cheri's jacket!

You mean our cook off jackets?.... :shock:

I admit I wonder what kind of jacket he's wearing that is Cheri's

I must admit that my dear DreamDeaf needs a hug by this Angel....

:hug: ! :ily:

I admit that I'm feeling moody okay.. as long still feeling *stiffing my body* and ain't good sleep through all the nights due thanks my body quite nuts!

Tousi said:

:laugh2: :laugh2: very cute Tousi....

I admit I cleaned the wax out of my ears yesterday when I didn't hear Heath clearly on what he posted.... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back