Part 2... I admit that I...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ewww I admit that sushi taste nasty..... :barf:

I admit to wonder if Cheri is okay? Havent seen her here in awhile. *looking around-looking for Cheri*

Really, Peachy Lady? But its so yummmie to me :giggle:

I admit that I washed the dishes and cleaning the apt that I need to so Sequoias can feel so comfortable and relaxing from work ;)

I admit that I need help with this. Can anyone make this 100 x 100 for me? I tried to fix it but it kept giving me a hard time. Thanks.

Attachments

• fhspd108.gif
    fhspd108.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 8
DGL, I admit that I will help you with it and when I am done I will PM you :)

I admit that I wish I can help TweetyBird to packing stuffs up in the boxes and moving them to her apt.

Sweetheart said:
I admit that I wish I can help TweetyBird to packing stuffs up in the boxes and moving them to her apt.
i admit that i wish sweetheart help me hehe... thanks girl! :hug:

I admit that the recipe for Loco Moco looks yummy. I gotta try it one day :)

I admit I love ButterflyGirl's new avatar image!!

I admit it was nice of ButterflyGirl to helped reduce DeafGeorgiaGal's image for her avatar, looks pretty :thumb:

EyesBlueDeaf said:
why not say - 'assumption is fatherhood of FUNKUP'? :whistle:

I has to admit that you forget to add something... "werider" .. May I suggest to add something ... 'assumption is werider fatherhood of FUNKUP... :D

diehardbiker65 said:
Assumption is motherhood of FUNKSUP!

I admit that I has to correct your post, it's fatherhood, not motherhood of FUNKSUP!... You should assume it yourself! :thumb:

I admit that I changed my avatar to something different this time, I was hoping GalaxyAngel's signature would fit my avatar, the signature that she used to have but wouldn't even work. :(

I admit that I'm so tired will soon zoom under my covers and get some zzz's sounds. Anyone wants to join me? :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back