Part 2... I admit that I...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit I agree with Roadrunner :eek2: :giggle:

I admit that I don't know what's for dinner....

^Angel^ said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: YOU were wearing your underwear?? for God sake sis, what time did he come at 4 in the morning??....

I didn't know he was coming that EARLY!!! :shock:

Yea.. :Oops: He came at around 2 pm, I was watching a movie on Lifetime all sudden a bang on the door, I didn't know who it was, so I open it and I said Damn, That's diehardbiker! *slam door* *running to grab jeans putting it on* *fixing my hair* opening the door and He said Hi! I'm like Hi! and we hugged. Oh boy, This was very unexecting. I was pretty shocked he came early, He was suppose to be here until Friday at noon! I'm a sucker! :Oops:

I admit that I am still laughing at Cheri's post. Hee hee :lol:

I admit that DHB wanna superise for Cheri today instead TOMORROW! *grins* but i m still laughed what cheri said soooo funniii

forgive me..... CHERI pretty please?

I admit that I couldn't help laughing contuines..
That what am I doing drew cartoon picture of cheri and DHB....
Extactly what Cheri despcription what happend..
Here's...
3217272260.jpg

Roadrunner said:
I admit Cheri-tootsiesis never looks out a window first before opening the door-- :crazy: :lol:

I second w/you...
Made me wonder why cheri should know what her wearing .."underwear" dare open the door.. what if.... postman or ups courier or wha..ever.. what the man reaction sees her underwear.. stood up..
I cannot image that.. LOL
made me lauff'n.. I lurv her... LOL

GOOD ONE! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GalaxyAngel said:
I admit that I couldn't help laughing contuines..
That what am I doing drew cartoon picture of cheri and DHB....
Extactly what Cheri despcription what happend..
Here's...
3217272260.jpg

I must admit that GalaxyAngel's drawing of Cheri & DHB made me laugh. Thank you, GA for making me and others laugh :lol:

I admit that with GalaxyAngel's drawing is really good and funny!

Although, I admit I'm wondering if DHB really had a boutique of flowers/roses when he was at the door? ;)

I admit that I don't know if DHB did bring boutique ??? just wild guess! :dunno:

I admit that one christian person did cussed real bad here in AD. :shock:

I admit that I am getting sleepy from the pill

I admit that Im very excited when my mom told me the GREATEST news! Cant wait to telling my Sequoias abt it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back