Part 2... I admit that I...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I have to agreed with Cheri...where's SPRING?? Please come early! HEE HEE!

I admit that I feel bad that Im eating Subway without my Sequoias, Mama2AFTIV and Cheri, what kind subway do you want so I can buy them for you? ;)

I admit that I want pastrami, swiss cheese, tomato, the works on a 3 inch sub. :D

I admit that I would love to eat some of your 1 foot sub. :giggle:

I admit that Sweetheart is sweet to buy us a dinner! 6 inches, Italtian herb, BMT, bacon, lettuce, pickles, olives and mayo. Thanks! :thumb: I owe you one!!

Sweetheart said:
I admit that I feel bad that Im eating Subway without my Sequoias, Mama2AFTIV and Cheri, what kind subway do you want so I can buy them for you? ;)

Awwwww... You're the sweetest! I admit that I love ya, Sweetheart for being who you are. :hug:

Mama2AFTIV said:
I admit that Sweetheart is sweet to buy us a dinner! 6 inches, Italtian herb, BMT, bacon, lettuce, pickles, olives and mayo. Thanks! :thumb: I owe you one!!

I admit that I would like to get that for you, black or green olives? ;)

Cheri said:
Awwwww... You're the sweetest! I admit that I love ya, Sweetheart for being who you are. :hug:

I admit that Im flattered and I do love you for being who you are too :hug:

I admit it would be just black olives but green olives yuck!. :) Thanks!

Sweetheart said:
I admit that I would like to get that for you, black or green olives? ;)

Mama2AFTIV said:
I admit it would be just black olives but green olives yuck!. :) Thanks!

Aww, I admit that I hate Black Olive, Im crazy abt green olive :giggle:

Eww! I admit that black olives and green olives makes me :barf:

I admit that I love green and black olives! ;)

I admit that I like pickles, too! ;)

I admit that Im very happy that my Sequoias and I like same food but I have to try some more food what Sequoias like! :giggle:

I admit that I love roller coaster! I wanna go on NOW! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back