PALM PRO aka:850w

deafclimber

Reaction score
look at this sexy Palm Pro.
Picture%201-58-tm.jpg

Window Mobile 6.1
400Mhz CPU , but snappy response
256MB ROM, 128MB RAM! (Other reports show “In use: 43.96mb, Free 57.72mb)
320*320 screen
GPS
Full Tri-band 3G, Quad-band GSM
2 Megapixel camera
microUSB connector!
3.5mm Earphone connector
1500mah battery

more info - http://www.wmexperts.com/articleimages/2008/08/Picture 1-58-tm.jpg

Poweron, i have some extra napkins from Taco Bell in case if you drool too much. :cool2:

look at this sexy Palm Pro.
Picture%201-58-tm.jpg

Window Mobile 6.1
400Mhz CPU , but snappy response
256MB ROM, 128MB RAM! (Other reports show “In use: 43.96mb, Free 57.72mb)
320*320 screen
GPS
Full Tri-band 3G, Quad-band GSM
2 Megapixel camera
microUSB connector!
3.5mm Earphone connector
1500mah battery

more info - http://www.wmexperts.com/articleimages/2008/08/Picture 1-58-tm.jpg

Poweron, i have some extra napkins from Taco Bell in case if you drool too much. :cool2:

Very nice Treo, finally about time they redesigned it. PowerOn won't get a phone that runs on Windows Mobile, sad.

It looks similar to the Centro....

I just heard about the new phone - Palm Pro. Aha, pro. Windows 6. Great. Never owned any treo but I do have played with it before. The only similar one I planned to own is T-Mobile Dash, it currently belongs to my older sister. She said her Dash is alright and is satisfied with it until she sees the time to get a new phone. Another older sister, younger than my older sister I just mentioned above, wanted LG Prada - it was the supposedly iPhone killer and rival opponent. Now she just got a new phone - plainly simple Motorola W490. She said she wouldn't mind getting an iPhone but she decided not to when she realized that the phone might not suit her taste or that she thought it would be too much, beyond her needs. She has an iPod 30gbs, so that's enough for her.

I look forward to check the Palm Pro out and yeah, I agree it resembles a bit of the Centro. I have some friends who has them. One of them whom I proudly have recommended the Centro which she got it after her contract ended! =P I'm a technician consultant, what can I say? =P I can fix computers but I won't consider me as a computer repair"man" because I, so far, have no experiences on the professional field, just informal experiences - I had done that with my family and friends' machines ONLY so that I can learn more in exchange. That's why I didn't ask to be paid but they insisted to pay me, so I couldn't turn them down if I feel like. But most times, I would decline taking their money. =P

Centro has Palm o/s. Palm Pro has WM6.1. that was why i made this thread for WM loyalists. :)

In Q4 of 2008 or Q1 of 2009 WM 7 should release... it should be more sexy looking and will have better features... :)

Centro has Palm o/s. Palm Pro has WM6.1. that was why i made this thread for WM loyalists. :)

In Q4 of 2008 or Q1 of 2009 WM 7 should release... it should be more sexy looking and will have better features... :)

It seems that Palm OS is dying, it's sad.

It seems that Palm OS is dying, it's sad.

Apparently! The only thing that is definitely NOT dying is Isilo, a Palm-implemented application. It has been designed to work on Windows CE & Mobile, Symbian, Blackberry, and the upcoming version on iPhone. There probably would be more OS in the future like Android.

Isilo's submission to the AppStore has been rejected and will plan to submit again after undergoing some adjustments to match Apple's stupid rules.

I just heard about the new phone - Palm Pro. Aha, pro. Windows 6. Great. Never owned any treo but I do have played with it before. The only similar one I planned to own is T-Mobile Dash, it currently belongs to my older sister. She said her Dash is alright and is satisfied with it until she sees the time to get a new phone. Another older sister, younger than my older sister I just mentioned above, wanted LG Prada - it was the supposedly iPhone killer and rival opponent. Now she just got a new phone - plainly simple Motorola W490. She said she wouldn't mind getting an iPhone but she decided not to when she realized that the phone might not suit her taste or that she thought it would be too much, beyond her needs. She has an iPod 30gbs, so that's enough for her.

I look forward to check the Palm Pro out and yeah, I agree it resembles a bit of the Centro. I have some friends who has them. One of them whom I proudly have recommended the Centro which she got it after her contract ended! =P I'm a technician consultant, what can I say? =P I can fix computers but I won't consider me as a computer repair"man" because I, so far, have no experiences on the professional field, just informal experiences - I had done that with my family and friends' machines ONLY so that I can learn more in exchange. That's why I didn't ask to be paid but they insisted to pay me, so I couldn't turn them down if I feel like. But most times, I would decline taking their money. =P

Girl, I own LG Viewty -- Who is the sister of Prada and is a killer to iPhone, sorry to say that

Girl, I own LG Viewty -- Who is the sister of Prada and is a killer to iPhone, sorry to say that

=D No worries! I don't go bash people's phones, really. I just go, oh, the props goes to you. =P I think the aim to get the better phone just to best someone is pretty idiotic so, the Viewty is excellent. I had played with it! I wouldn't say iPhone is the killer. It's just the phone a lot of people want to have but then of course, not ALL people do!

I won't mind having all good phones combining in one if I were that brilliant in engineering. I planned to major in that but it would take years of math. I just found something better to do with my life.

huh? who saying it doesn't have touchscreen? I demand to know!

Back