Palm pre

What you means about on limited?

For Sprint, some have free, some have to pay to watch.

For nativate, from my experience, they seem not usually free but limited how long anyone is use it

Already have Palm Pre and activate.... I'm playing around and give the review in couple of hours. -_-

no PAM or tethering support. Sorry.

No need to worry because web appear much same as computer because of WebKit, but no flash player plug-im until Oct. Unless, you want to use for videophone, eh?

no PAM or tethering support. Sorry.

No need to worry because web appear much same as computer because of WebKit, but no flash player plug-im until Oct. Unless, you want to use for videophone, eh?

If Palm Pre does not have PAM or tethering support then I would stay with HTC Touch Pro yes I use mini laptop use videophone

use videophone, of course, not surprise. I don't use vp that often and it's annoying to sign myself on computer in front of everybody. Crazy.

What is your model brand of your mobile? tethering on AT&T to laptop?

I am with Sprint Relay Data 800kbps to 1.5Mbps DL / 384kbps to 800kbps UP, Sprint Touch Pro w/walkinghotspot software installed you can have your Laptop, MVP, VPAD, others connect PDA "must have walkinghotspot software installed"

I am with Sprint Relay Data 800kbps to 1.5Mbps DL / 384kbps to 800kbps UP, Sprint Touch Pro w/walkinghotspot software installed you can have your Laptop, MVP, VPAD, others connect PDA "must have walkinghotspot software installed"

I have my 3G AT&T Tilt which have 3.6Mbps. I consider to buy iPhone 3G S but Walkinghotspot don't support iPhone 3G.

Man, I can't wait for 4G firmware upgrade on my Plam pre to see FAST!

Palm Pre is interesting but not for me cuz it won't tether. I prefer tethering cuz I use my laptop whenever I need when I am out of the house.

Be nice if Blackberry or iPhone have that kind of processor that speeds everything up. It be nice if we have fast Mobile PDA so we don't have to wait on loading apps ect. Just shut up and run! :rofl:

Catty

Back