Palin's Father: She Left Hawaii Because Asians Made Her Uncomfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.
people just don't like white conservative, that's all to it.

Nope. People just don't like bigots and people who are so intolerant of diversity.

And by the way...

"Indians" and "Eskimos" are offensive terms to people north of the 60.

really???? how do they want to be called?

How about Native Americans?

so do we call them as Native Americans in entire North America even though they're of different tribes?

How about Native Americans?

Political Correctness gone amok.

Let white be white, black be black, red be red, brown be brown, etc. etc. etc. It describes races perfectly.

In fact, if you read about bank robberies, c-store robberies, they just describe articles of clothing and what car (if any) they drove, but never describe the race of the individual. Kinda stupid since it leaves it open for speculation and speculation is not a reliable source of information.

Yiz

i take it you meant liberals/democrats?

They don't like black conservatives, either. Or any conservatives for that matter.
Deaf Conservative Republicans: Black Conservative Republicans....time to be heard

I know, but she was pointing out the type of people who hang out with Palin. I think because other race of people just have too much of a negative view that they can't see the real reason why some people are conservative and it has nothing to do with race (or being a bigot for all that matter).

She exudes a lot of positiveness. As opposed to someone who is dour all the time and sees the U.S. at the bottom of a barrel rather than something to be really proud of. Sure wouldn't want that guy around me sharing my foxhole in a war.

If she wins the White House, maybe they can move the Capital to Boise, ID? It is real caucasian out there...
Then the smell of racial fear coming from her would fade out. That is the only fear I smell...:giggle:
Well, time for football! Go Ravens!

If she wins the White House, maybe they can move the Capital to Boise, ID? It is real caucasian out there...
Then the smell of racial fear coming from her would fade out. That is the only fear I smell...:giggle:
Well, time for football! Go Ravens!

I'm seriously doubt that she will win the white house, it is too far as you thought.

Palin sucks and I hope that she will rot in hell.

I'm seriously doubt that she will win the white house, it is too far as you thought.

Palin sucks and I hope that she will rot in hell.
I have nothing against her, except that koko wants her to win.

really???? how do they want to be called?

No idea. Since "Eskimos" in Alaska refer to two different groups. I know some politically correct folks say "Alaskan natives," but as far as self-identity? I don't know.

Problem is that the Inuits here (the group we call Eskimos in Canada) perceive it as a Cree word meaning "eater of the dead," "eater of raw flesh," "eater of flesh" and other variations. Although linguistic analysis say that the word "eskimo" actually have a different meaning "speak a different tongue." The important thing is how people perceive thing and what they would like to call themselves.

Similar problem to the

So far... statistics just call them Alaskan Native Americans or Alaskan Alaskan Native American Indian... or other variation thereof. O.o

Political Correctness gone amok.

Let white be white, black be black, red be red, brown be brown, etc. etc. etc. It describes races perfectly.

In fact, if you read about bank robberies, c-store robberies, they just describe articles of clothing and what car (if any) they drove, but never describe the race of the individual. Kinda stupid since it leaves it open for speculation and speculation is not a reliable source of information.

Yiz

It's not about political-correctness, but rather... self-identity. If it was about political-correctness, then we wouldn't see black people referring themselves as blacks.

No idea. Since "Eskimos" in Alaska refer to two different groups. I know some politically correct folks say "Alaskan natives," but as far as self-identity? I don't know.

Problem is that the Inuits here (the group we call Eskimos in Canada) perceive it as a Cree word meaning "eater of the dead," "eater of raw flesh," "eater of flesh" and other variations. Although linguistic analysis say that the word "eskimo" actually have a different meaning "speak a different tongue." The important thing is how people perceive thing and what they would like to call themselves.

Similar problem to the

So far... statistics just call them Alaskan Native Americans or Alaskan Alaskan Native American Indian... or other variation thereof. O.o

No wonder they get insulted when we call them Eskimos.

is she afraid of Asians???

Funny how I used to hear that Asians are afraid of Blacks...now I hear some whites are actually afraid of Asians? how ultimately odd...knowing that alot of Asians are actually small people.

Talk about racism :roll:

seriously, why are they still talking about her when the election was over a YEAR ago and shes not even the governor of Alaska anymore so...whats the point about her now? shes basically just...nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back