Palin leaves open option of war with Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really doubt that USA will start war with Russia, it wouldn't going be happen, if so then we could get big world attention and demand to cancel on plan for war due Russia has nuclear power, just need let Russia and Georgia to work out.

I'm really doubt that USA will start war with Russia, it wouldn't going be happen, if so then we could get big world attention and demand to cancel on plan for war due Russia has nuclear power, just need let Russia and Georgia to work out.

True and yet the US is going to get involved as it has good relations with Georgia for it's oil and that Georgia would be the only country in that particular region that is democratic.

No, EU Government working on peaceful, not war with Russia. Accord the article, IF Palin/McCain ignore the peacemakers then blame AMERICA.

Okay, you ask for it...

Look, Bush send troops to death for attack Iraq because of oil but EU doesn´t but solve to peaceful. They work hard to make peace with Russia, not attack to make a war with them over oil like US did to Iraq.

Which you prefer to make a peace or start a war?

FYI: I do not defend Russia but see the fact on both sides. We including Russia knows the problem between Georgia and South Ossetia for years. Russia warned Georgia for long year to leave South Ossetia alone.

Unfortunlately Georgia started to attack South Ossetia to kill over 1,600 people before Russia attacked Georgia. Yes I would agree that Russia did too far but I have to accept on both sides between Russia and Georgia and have to say that Georgia start it in first place.

EU and US should step out to leave Russia alone to deal with Georgia and South Ossetia like what Russia leave US alone to deal with Iraq, Iran, etc... Russia did not involve anything when US decided to attack Iraq, don´t they?

It´s really sad that EU and US Government ignore it.
There's a difference between "appeasement" and "peace".

If Germany wants to throw Georgia under the bus for oil, that's up to them.

There's a difference between "appeasement" and "peace".

If Germany wants to throw Georgia under the bus for oil, that's up to them.

Peace is mainly important than attack to make a war.

Make a peace does not kill anyone but attack to make a war does kill anyone.

It´s not just Russia but Georgian as well.

make peace.. I see.. so we just sit down and point - "please do not do that. please don't fight." and that's what we did for WW2, Somalia, Iraq, Bosnia, etc..... and what happened? thousand and thousand of people died and the evil people laugh... taunt us. so we go to war to stop them, not "to kill anyone." If you notice - in all conflicts involving USA.... you should notice that we do not use military forces first and quickly. You should notice that we have used diplomacy, sanction, meetings for several months to couple years. They are the one who forced our hands. Get your story straight.

please stop phrasing the words to make it looks like we're trigger-happy warmongers who disregard people's lives.

There are always ape in any country who want war, careless to have peace.

The "attack" has already happened.

War is not desirable but sometimes it's necessary. I'm not saying it is in this instance but sometimes. Freedom is more important than peace.

Peace for whom? It might be "peace" between Germany and Russia but what about between Russia and Georgia?

If you mean they can come to a peace that doesn't result in invading any countries, and fully withdrawing troops from all countries involved, then it might have a chance. Will Putin agree to that? Will Russia completely "hands off" the area?

make peace.. I see.. so we just sit down and point - "please do not do that. please don't fight." and that's what we did for WW2, Somalia, Iraq, Bosnia, etc..... and what happened? thousand and thousand of people died and the evil people laugh... taunt us. so we go to war to stop them, not "to kill anyone." If you notice - in all conflicts involving USA.... you should notice that we do not use military forces first and quickly. You should notice that we have used diplomacy, sanction, meetings for several months to couple years. They are the one who forced our hands.

Fact is: we are here to talk about Palin´s interview over Russia and Georgia, NOT compare Russia/Gerogia war issues with WWII, Somalia, Iraq, etc.

I´m surprised that you don´t know that Russia never want a war or make hosile toward EU and US in the beginning. They work together to make peace which is a good but it´s sad that Russia feel being blamed for cause the "war" which they as "peacemaker" stopped Georgians for attack South Ossetia.

please stop phrasing the words to make it looks like we're trigger-happy warmongers who disregard people's lives.

Huh? I do not see anything that I make it look like that you are a happy warmonger, etc... You assume it yourself, not me. I only talk about the article, where authentic posted here because it relate to the thread. If you feel being "trigger-happy warmonger" as what you claimed then tell this to Palin, not me.

Get your story straight.

Not me, but you.

The "attack" has already happened.

Unfortunlately yes.

War is not desirable but sometimes it's necessary. I'm not saying it is in this instance but sometimes.

Yes, we have the right to defend against them to make war if they attack on us first. This is self-defense.

Freedom is more important than peace.

Well, the war has nothing to do with our freedom but if we really love freedom, we must love peace.

Peace for whom? It might be "peace" between Germany and Russia but what about between Russia and Georgia?

:confused: I never mention Germany and Russia but EU Government make peace on Russia and Georiga. I really have no idea why you misinterpreted my post.

If you mean they can come to a peace that doesn't result in invading any countries, and fully withdrawing troops from all countries involved, then it might have a chance. Will Putin agree to that? Will Russia completely "hands off" the area?

:confused: I only know that Russia agrees to pull troops out of Georgia. What´s your point?

For the world's sanity, Putin (and his puppet Medvedev) ought to shut the hell up and stop with false accusations of the US wanting to start an offensive with Russia.

make peace.. I see.. so we just sit down and point - "please do not do that. please don't fight." and that's what we did for WW2, Somalia, Iraq, Bosnia, etc..... and what happened? thousand and thousand of people died and the evil people laugh... taunt us. so we go to war to stop them, not "to kill anyone." If you notice - in all conflicts involving USA.... you should notice that we do not use military forces first and quickly. You should notice that we have used diplomacy, sanction, meetings for several months to couple years. They are the one who forced our hands. Get your story straight.

AGREED! I especially dislike activists for their lack of doing homework of the crisis at hand. Its all a retro culteral trend that ranks up there with popularity BS.

Yes, we have the right to defend against them to make war if they attack on us first. This is self-defense.

so in other word.... you'll turn a blind eye on someone who is tormenting others? I guess that's how you Europeans do it but we Americans step the fuck in and stop the bully. :cool2:

Well, the war has nothing to do with our freedom but if we really love freedom, we must love peace.
unfortunately..... "freedom" and "peace" are not free or given. we fight for it to earn it.

For the world's sanity, Putin (and his puppet Medvedev) ought to shut the hell up and stop with false accusations of the US wanting to start an offensive with Russia.

Prove it.

You all are :crazy: and after each other's throats.

History repeat itself when people don't study the history.

WWII is a relapse of power struggle in Europe even NATO was in place. Something called League of Nations. They were terrified of what German did during WWI and try to be soft on Germany in 1930 when Hilter built another army to point of too late.

Now I am wondering if Russia is pushing their boundary. Or the Georgia is pushing their boundary. I just hope NATO do something about the situation and as well as United nation take actions.

so in other word.... you'll turn a blind eye on someone who is tormenting others? I guess that's how you Europeans do it but we Americans step the fuck in and stop the bully. :cool2:

If you want to attack other countries to make a war which mean is you start it, not other countries. You are responsiblity for death of innoncent people including soliders, not other countries. It consider as a war crime.

unfortunately..... "freedom" and "peace" are not free or given. we fight for it to earn it.

Soldiers aren't fighting for our freedom because we are already free!

I want you to answer my question...

How did other countries (example Saddam Hussein) threaten our freedom and Peace?

Are they fighting for our freedom and Peace?

Did they really die for our freedom or more government lies?

Is those word "freedom" most important?

I think that Sarah is so dumb about war against Russia

I vote for OBAMAM! so damn!

Do anyone aware how terrible Russia doing on East German before they were united in one nation? That's one of bad example.

History have told. No lie. It will, indeed, repeat. Oh yeah.... :cold:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back