Palin cleared in 'Troopergate'

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Governor, isn't she in a position of authority over the personel board? Is that a conflict of interest?

That's good to read. I am glad she is cleared in all this. Some of ADers were jumpin' in on her sayin' bad or negative things about her -- Gee, should have stopped and think twice until the investigation is over before it announced the final result. :roll:

That's good to read. I am glad she is cleared in all this. Some of ADers were jumpin' in on her sayin' bad or negative things about her -- Gee, should have stopped and think twice until the investigation is over before it announced the final result. :roll:

I'm not happy Palin has been cleared of all charges. She deserves to be punished for abuse of power.

I was wondering the same thing...

Especially since the bi-partisan investigation that she originally agreed to found her guilty of abuse of power, but not ethics violations.

Especially since the bi-partisan investigation that she originally agreed to found her guilty of abuse of power, but not ethics violations.

Exactly.

What I also find curious is the timing of this news. What a striking coincidence less than 24 hours before the election. :hmm:

Exactly.

What I also find curious is the timing of this news. What a striking coincidence less than 24 hours before the election. :hmm:

Is she goin' to be a Vice President ? I pray so! :fingersx:

Is she goin' to be a Vice President ? I pray so! :fingersx:

Maybe some day, but not tomorrow. You might have to wait at least 4 years for your prayer to be answered.

Maybe some day, but not tomorrow. You might have to wait at least 4 years for your prayer to be answered.

Personally, I don't think Palin will ever be elected for any office except Senator of Alaska. Oh wait. Perhaps when she's 65 and people have long forgotten about the gaffes she committed during this year's election, she might have a slight possibility of being elected President or Vice-President. :lol:

Personally, I don't think Palin will ever be elected for any office except Senator of Alaska. Oh wait. Perhaps when she's 65 and people have long forgotten about the gaffes she committed during this year's election, she might have a slight possibility of being elected President or Vice-President. :lol:

I agree. She has shot herself in the foot one too many times during this campaign.

I agree. She has shot herself in the foot one too many times during this campaign.

What she should have done was to gracefully bow out of the candidacy for Vice-President. It would have saved her an awful lot of embarrassment in the process.

What she should have done was to gracefully bow out of the candidacy for Vice-President. It would have saved her an awful lot of embarrassment in the process.

Unfortunately, I don't think she even realizes what an emabarrassment it has been. That's the scary part.

Unfortunately, I don't think she even realizes what an emabarrassment it has been. That's the scary part.

True. There are alot of scary things about Sarah Palin.

Speaking of which, something I found funny was how she appeared on SNL. What was she trying to do? Instead of redeeming herself, she ended up looking like a mirror image of Tina Fey. :giggle:

Exactly.

Yeah, too late to benefit her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back