painfull hearing aid

huggles16

Reaction score
hi i am new to thuis site i have just had a hearing aid fitted and i was wondering hjow i could stop some of the pain could i praps use some vasaliean to lubricate the ear before i put th heaing aid in please reply thanks from huggles16

huggles16 said:
hi i am new to thuis site i have just had a hearing aid fitted and i was wondering hjow i could stop some of the pain could i praps use some vasaliean to lubricate the ear before i put th heaing aid in please reply thanks from huggles16

You should go back to the audiologist and tell them exactly what the problems is, they may need to make some adjustment to the mold. It can be fitted better, just talk to them.

StacieLeigh said:
You should go back to the audiologist and tell them exactly what the problems is, they may need to make some adjustment to the mold. It can be fitted better, just talk to them.

you need to stop using vaseline.. because it build bacterina.. can cause infection.. yeah do what stacieleigh says.. go back to the audiologist..
they will fix the problem..

use vaseline on the molds ? I never heard of it and I never put vaseline on the molds :) .. If I have plm with it then I go to audiologist to ask to fix it :)

Go back to audiologist and ask them about getting CI

Back