Paganism

Status
Not open for further replies.

morbid-mongoose

Reaction score
I noticed that the majority of the threads on here are about Christianity, so I decided to start one about my religion, Paganism. What do you think of it and why?

(Not sure what it is? Read this. Also make sure you scroll past the big random add in the middle of the page.)

Very interesting! I never knew about this religion. Cool. :)

My room is pagan style. Relaxing to the mind, body, and spirit.

Richard

It's a cute religion really. Some teenagers conform to it because of the Buffy:Vampire slayer/Charmed factor thinking its cool without really knowing much. It's one of the religions I consider alot more user-friendly, like I said. It's cute, about love, nature and all the goody-good without all the spazastic crazy fanticism about going to hell or such. Follows the basic principle of do unto others as you would want done unto you... That's what my research taught me, anyhow. Feel free to correct me.

You're thinking of Wicca. Wicca is a Pagan denomination, but they have some very unique beliefs. Check out the link in my original post for information about Paganism itself.

Ah, they're not the same? In that case I'll check the link.

I have nothing against religion... as long as it isn't forced or preached upon me.

I don't follow any religion.

Although pagism and wiccan religions are interesting, I'm not gonna dwell on it or try to follow any of them. I rather be neutral and am comfortable with it.

There are people who try to preach their religion on me... especially my parents. Ugh!

I have nothing against religion... as long as it isn't forced or preached upon me.

I don't follow any religion.

Although pagism and wiccan religions are interesting, I'm not gonna dwell on it or try to follow any of them. I rather be neutral and am comfortable with it.

There are people who try to preach their religion on me... especially my parents. Ugh!

umm just go to any of religious that u really like and interesting in..

i dont have religious but I like Satan, Paganism, wicca, Jewish, and another thing that isnt relate to religious..is science facts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back