P3 Netbook vs z340

You are right. I have both P3 and ZPC100 on my P3 notebook just like yours. The info on VP200 from both of two softwares are exact same as you said above. So I tried to call from VP200 to either P3 and ZPC100 but dailing and dailing. Do you experience the same way?

ZPC-100 looks like Viable Vision (Mirial software)?

I am so amazing your remarkable about it? You want take the 'common sense', there is no underway to develop for web browser.

It already on way to develop without login is Sprint wireless sell that device which it doesn't require to login. Image, the Sprint's wireless is G4!

Sprint is the biggest challenge for Purple once a again; since its under ZVRS.

So it is going to whoopie you, The Purple, since it will go everywhere! I am sure they will sells for special price to use wireless that go EVERYWHERE!

Creative inPerson - Press releases, latest news links and videos on inPerson

Huh? Sprint and Purple are partners, not Sprint and ZVRS. And that's 4G wireless.

Huh? Sprint and Purple are partners, not Sprint and ZVRS. And that's 4G wireless.

No... Sprint and ZVRS are partner... Purple is under with ATT and Verizon but my understand that Verizon left Purple...

No... Sprint and ZVRS are partner... Purple is under with ATT and Verizon but my understand that Verizon left Purple...

oh realli? can you tell meh why did those(Sprint) checkin on my account during Purple's system then? I was lost my password for Purple account so I was askin how did they know and they sayin they are partner with Purple last March, i remmy dat!

Not all Wi-Fi places require web log-in to access... there are plenty of places where it doesn't require to do that as a matter of fact.

In fact.. I've been many hotels, They DO use Web Login! In Greater KC area, lot of Cafe, Starbuck, McD and other fast food restaurant PLUS Bookstores ect DOES have Web Login..

Also z340 is being developed underway to add the web login browser in the near future. The p3 is a netbook with webcam included therefore he should compare it with a pc100 with laptop/webcam instead of z340, I think.

Yes, Zvrs are negotiating with "lightweight" browser company that will include browser in Z340 very soon. It would just be an firmware update once it's out. So Web login will be easy to use as well as Purple P3 netbook

Not quite an impressive and honest comparison produced by this guy in the video, my opinion. I still would give p3 an edge for this time being, however.

Yup, Zvrs are working on PC100 update to make it better. Wait and see!

Catty

He need to be careful cuz soon Z340 firmware be update and he will be :Owned:

Z340 is just portable VP that allow deafie to carry anywhere where Wifi hotspot or at home.

Purple P3 Netbook is good for those who PREFER do "everything" on Wifi hotspot.

Hence, he should compare Z340 against MVP and Viable!!! sheesh!! (Psst... Z340 boots up and ready to use less than 30 sec!!!, I own one and it's really FAAST!!. Shoulda watch deaf who compare Purple MVP and Viable hee hee)

Catty

He need to be careful cuz soon Z340 firmware be update and he will be :Owned:

Z340 is just portable VP that allow deafie to carry anywhere where Wifi hotspot or at home.

Purple P3 Netbook is good for those who PREFER do "everything" on Wifi hotspot.

Hence, he should compare Z340 against MVP and Viable!!! sheesh!! (Psst... Z340 boots up and ready to use less than 30 sec!!!, I own one and it's really FAAST!!. Shoulda watch deaf who compare Purple MVP and Viable hee hee)

Catty

MSN-Emoticon-face-037.gif

That's comparing apple and oranges....... The z340 should be compared against the MVP or the Viable Vpad+

That's comparing apple and oranges....... The z340 should be compared against the MVP or the Viable Vpad+

I second that !! :cool: :thumb:

That deaf guy should compare Zvrs PC100 software against Purple P3 software!! duh! :crazy:

Catty

oh realli? can you tell meh why did those(Sprint) checkin on my account during Purple's system then? I was lost my password for Purple account so I was askin how did they know and they sayin they are partner with Purple last March, i remmy dat!

wow... if that what you got message from them, I will say thumb down... reason... it a mess view of marketing since Purple is part of Sprint while ZVRS is part of Sprint too.

mmm.. yea I remember I use Sprint webcam and their layout is same as HOVRS... then I guess it true...

Again, it still sounds like Purple and ZVRS are under Sprint due interpreter?

don't tell me I am wrong... It is something that need clarify where those company come from due they have our personal information...

You are right... until I read your message and realized it true due HandSign before they release P3. Once they release the P3 software and ZVRS software is different.. not the same.

It still mix message...

wow... if that what you got message from them, I will say thumb down... reason... it a mess view of marketing since Purple is part of Sprint while ZVRS is part of Sprint too.

mmm.. yea I remember I use Sprint webcam and their layout is same as HOVRS... then I guess it true...

Again, it still sounds like Purple and ZVRS are under Sprint due interpreter?

don't tell me I am wrong... It is something that need clarify where those company come from due they have our personal information...

You are right... until I read your message and realized it true due HandSign before they release P3. Once they release the P3 software and ZVRS software is different.. not the same.

It still mix message...

No wondering!! I have no idea but Nathan sayin that Purple and Sprint is partner. I will askin ZVRS Rep tmw morning when i have time.

I don't fully agree. Since Purple sell netbook with P3. If only software (no netbook) then you are right.

In fact.. I've been many hotels, They DO use Web Login! In Greater KC area, lot of Cafe, Starbuck, McD and other fast food restaurant PLUS Bookstores ect DOES have Web Login.

True so many places do! Yet I really meant that NOT all of them do require the web log-in for anyone to sign and access so pay extra attention on thy words. ;)

I don't fully agree. Since Purple sell netbook with P3. If only software (no netbook) then you are right.

z340 and VPAD + are stand alone videophones like the MVP...they do not run Windows at all. MVP does not run P3 software and they're completly different stuff. P3 is just VP software for a Windows based computer. Again, it's comparing apple and oranges, still no matter how anyone disagree with me...so be it.

Cool! I like what I see. :thumb:

I think I like Purple Netbook better since I've compared to other types of VP -- I know it is hard to pick which one I like but, I think Purple Netbook is best for me. I received a code for it with discount. Will get one next week, so I can bring it with me to keep in touch with my fiance when I fly to Washington state to visit my siblings and family this fall. Can't wait and I am sooo excited!!! :P

Thanks for all your input! :wave:

z340 and VPAD + are stand alone videophones like the MVP...they do not run Windows at all. MVP does not run P3 software and they're completly different stuff. P3 is just VP software for a Windows based computer. Again, it's comparing apple and oranges, still no matter how anyone disagree with me...so be it.

Exactly said just like what I stated before.

Youy obviously missed my point. They are selling it as a unit (together). Since they are selling it this way, the comparison to the z340 is valid. People will compare them anyways.

I understand perfectly what you are saying about this comparison., but I must respectfully disagree.

Back