p3 is not working

well i can not access to hovrs.com i can not access to p3 at all and i can not access to mvp

all three is not wokring

[mod edit: IP address is removed]

you can text me [mod edit: phone number removed]

I can try test contact you!! I notice you probelm solve blocked not work I wonder how do you solve access? do you have problem trouble M.V.P I assurance!

Last edited by a moderator:
you can not

i try log in and it will not let me in at all

it keep ask me and it denied same with mvp same with hovrs.com

I notice you problem something assist for support! maybe blocked or something wrong problem!!!

I can try test contact you!! I notice you probelm solve blocked not work I wonder how do you solve access? do you have problem trouble M.V.P I assurance!

Dude. You need to remove that quote with his IP address and phone number. There is a reason why they sent you a personal message and did not post it for all to see.

EDIT: Thank you to the MOD that removed that information.

Last edited:
Your username and password may be not right. You may contact CC support to check correct username and password.

Dude. You need to remove that quote with his IP address and phone number. There is a reason why they sent you a personal message and did not post it for all to see.

I KNow he doesnt know because well should be private message, doest understand. I spoke to him said access can't password and can't access m.v.p that is why reason! solve problem he give up because tried he want to ask rep but i told I am not rep but who contact to problem solve assistant!
I don't know what his solve problem!

I will get mine removed when my hubby reformat my netbook..I fed up with them cuz it cause my netbook crashed (virus) twice. So enough!

so best is find different relay user. I also use online relay (AIM)...

Back