OverWhelmed Day

CandGLoveMad

Reaction score
I had a overwhelemed day! know why? this morning at 1230 to 1am sumthing my friend woke me up and said BAT BAT BAT was flying around in my son's bedroom so we had to fight to get that out to the door to free that bat.. so finally 3am i went back to bed then my friend woke me up around 5 to 530 saying that the car was damaged back window was cracked big time and the red taillight is damaged.. so was so upset.. and long hell day today so my friend is finidn ghow much to get it fixed.. i felt bad..

aww its just one of those days.. sighs.. i have a long day too as my son woke up in middle of night and wouldnt go back to bed.. he kept jumping on bed and move aorund.. i coudlnt sleep well.. i said thats it.. u are grounded! so i didnt get good sleep even tho we got up early to go to church.. ha.. then my son said out loud.. IT IS BORING in church! i said omg.. i told him stop that.. or else ! he said or else what? i said dont u be smart with me. i then ignored him.. i gave him timeouts today.. he learned his lesson.. ha..

tj said i have a bad day.. i said oh yeah like what? he said nothing.. LOL!!!!! hehehe

If people wakes u up in middle of night like for no reason... tell them go work at hotel and do wake up calls.... if emergency like fire, thats fine...

CandGLoveMad said:
I had a overwhelemed day! know why? this morning at 1230 to 1am sumthing my friend woke me up and said BAT BAT BAT was flying around in my son's bedroom so we had to fight to get that out to the door to free that bat.. so finally 3am i went back to bed then my friend woke me up around 5 to 530 saying that the car was damaged back window was cracked big time and the red taillight is damaged.. so was so upset.. and long hell day today so my friend is finidn ghow much to get it fixed.. i felt bad..

:( Aw, CandGloveMad, I am so sorry to hear that your Mother's Day didn't go as planned. That had to be so scary to have a bat in the house, especially in your son's room!! How awful about your car! This is not the way your Mother's Day should start out to be! I hope you can get the window and taillight fixed soon! I hope today is a better day for you. :hug:

Luckysmile23 said:
aww its just one of those days.. sighs.. i have a long day too as my son woke up in middle of night and wouldnt go back to bed.. he kept jumping on bed and move aorund.. i coudlnt sleep well.. i said thats it.. u are grounded! so i didnt get good sleep even tho we got up early to go to church.. ha.. then my son said out loud.. IT IS BORING in church! i said omg.. i told him stop that.. or else ! he said or else what? i said dont u be smart with me. i then ignored him.. i gave him timeouts today.. he learned his lesson.. ha..

tj said i have a bad day.. i said oh yeah like what? he said nothing.. LOL!!!!! hehehe

It seems our little boys had a day off today didn't it? I can't even imagine the embarrassment you had to face when your shouted out in Church that it was boring, but, I bet you must have wanted to laugh inside, because you needed that laugh. I hope he will be better today for you! He had a bad day? I hope he realizes Mommy had a bad day too, on her special day! But, I think that was so cute he said that! The things kids say, but, you have to love them with all your heart!!! :hug:

awww i am sowwy to hear that u has bad day... i hope today will be better for u.. :)

Last night, in particular....

A deafblind woman came to my work, asked me where room is, and I said IDK, and she went and then came back, said oh House just adjourned, and now Senate in Session?? and she had no interpreters because someone sent her there last minute, and I was dealing with customers, lucky my friend whos a cop, I told my friend, I'll ask my friend whos a cop whats schedule, he said Senate adjourned at 8pm, but they ended up adjourned at 730 or something. Later on 2 deaf people came to my work, asked me same thing, I was like oh geez.... I am not a lobbyist anymore since I took job at the snack shop... . I had to interpret for my cop friend and my DB friend because my DB friend can't read writing anymore. If I was hearie, I would go straight to meeting and do interpreting.

racheleggert said:
Last night, in particular....

A deafblind woman came to my work, asked me where room is, and I said IDK, and she went and then came back, said oh House just adjourned, and now Senate in Session?? and she had no interpreters because someone sent her there last minute, and I was dealing with customers, lucky my friend whos a cop, I told my friend, I'll ask my friend whos a cop whats schedule, he said Senate adjourned at 8pm, but they ended up adjourned at 730 or something. Later on 2 deaf people came to my work, asked me same thing, I was like oh geez.... I am not a lobbyist anymore since I took job at the snack shop... . I had to interpret for my cop friend and my DB friend because my DB friend can't read writing anymore. If I was hearie, I would go straight to meeting and do interpreting.

What happened to your lobbying position? Are you still obtaining free candies and sugary soda in snack shop?

Mookie said:
What happened to your lobbying position? Are you still obtaining free candies and sugary soda in snack shop?

I was a citizen lobbyist before I started working @ the snack shop, needed $$ (it beats the McFuck wage) since lobbyist job doesn't pay, plus I like the people at the Capitol even if this time of the year gets crazy. I also needed a job to keep myself busy instead of sitting on my ass @ home... I've had that job since I came back from Pitsburgh in mid-march. My boss is awesome guy-better than previous owner who only let me work 3 days with lousy wages, no communication last year.

Ouchie. Glad that either of you did not get bit from it. You know I have had few bats nearby where I used to live in Tennessee just right before I moved to Hawaii.. I was freaking out and saw them flying around.

Back